Sign in to follow this  
Sessh

vs. RED SOX, 8/17

Tyler Wilson is just not a ML pitcher. Sad, but true. He reminds me of the kind of pitchers we ran out there all the time in the dark days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Someone on here made the analogy that Bundy emerging from the bullpen in some ways may be that guy for us this year, tonight's start notwithstanding. Even Manny had some blah nights from August to the end that year. He wasn't golden every night. Can't rule out any of our best hitters catching fire and putting the team on their back for a good stretch somewhere in these last 40-odd games.

We play a lot of games at home and in Fenway. Show time is the next month and a half for the top 3 teams in the East.

My point was, this isn't 2012. We don't have that look to us. We look beat down.

I thought in mid July we were done that year.

WC game in MLB is BS. One game in a sport built around series play? Seriously, should at least play 3 games. I think that MLB should have the playoffs designed after the NBA's. I think that's the best way to go playoff wise.

Too hard to squeeze in, makes division winners wait too long.

I'm just ready for Joey Rickard to come back. Could be the spark of energy this team needs. Also why can't Trumbo just get a day off. His at bats are brutal.

I'm just ready for Joey Rickard to come back. Could be the spark of energy this team needs. Also why can't Trumbo just get a day off. His at bats are brutal.

He's out another 3 weeks.

I'm with you. Trumbo needs to sit some. This team obviously has way to many non-competitive at-bats.

Tyler Wilson is just not a ML pitcher. Sad, but true. He reminds me of the kind of pitchers we ran out there all the time in the dark days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed. The throwback visions are not fun.