weams

September Scoreboard Watching Mega Thread

Not me. The Yankees are doneski either way. I want the Red Sox fighting for playoff position over the weekend and hopefully sweeping or taking 2 of 3 from Toronto.

I want NY to have no reason to beat us, none. Now if we win tomorrow then it doesn't matter.

Now if only the Indians could come back. The Tiger bullpen is certainly capable of coughing up a game.

Hope MLB makes them play 9 innings.

Tigers-Indians delayed in top of the sixth. What will happen if the game gets called? Will they resume tomorrow or will Tigers get the win?

It's an official game. Tigers would win.

Tigers-Indians delayed in top of the sixth. What will happen if the game gets called? Will they resume tomorrow or will Tigers get the win?

Tigers will win. After top of the 5th, tix are not refundable.

5 innings in book is a legal game. Tigers would get the win.

90% chance of rain in Detroit tomorrow, both day and night. It's a very real possibility they'll be rained out tomorrow and would have to play a make-up game in Detroit on Monday if it mattered. Imagine how happy Cleveland would be about that!

Also, 60% chance of rain in NY on Friday and Saturday. This could get very interesting...

90% chance of rain in Detroit tomorrow, both day and night. It's a very real possibility they'll be rained out tomorrow and would have to play a make-up game in Detroit on Monday if it mattered. Imagine how happy Cleveland would be about that!

Also, 60% chance of rain in NY on Friday and Saturday. This could get very interesting...

What happens if a play-in game is needed on Monday? I think tomorrow's game has to get played no matter what. I supposed they could push the AL Wild Card Game to Wednesday.

Could be some double headers on Saturday or Sunday.

What happens if a play-in game is needed on Monday?

I'll take it one step further: what happens if 3 or 4 teams are tied for the wild card spots after all regular season games have been played? Wouldn't we need 2 or possibly even 3 play-in games?

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

I'm seeing flood warnings and deep puddles on roads in Detroit when I look up the weather. They haven't started yet, 2:30 after the scheduled time. I don't think this works out for the Orioles if this game is delayed until Monday.

I'm seeing flood warnings and deep puddles on roads in Detroit when I look up the weather. They haven't started yet, 2:30 after the scheduled time. I don't think this works out for the Orioles if this game is delayed until Monday.

If the game is pushed to Monday, that will basically be an automatic win for the Tigers. Tito will basically be fielding a AAA team because there's no way he would anybody of importance to get hurt before the playoffs begin. Plus the Tigers have three games against the Braves to finish the season. I know the Braves are playing good baseball but it's a series the Tigers will likely win. I consider today's game a must-win game for the Orioles if they want to take the second wild card outright.