Sign in to follow this  
Roy Firestone

What happened to Wade Miley?

Why is that clear? He signed a two-year deal last offseason, if I recall.

Dave Wallace has left the team a couple times this season so that he could attend to some personal issues. I don't think his health is very good either. He signed a two year contract. Big deal. That doesn't mean a darn thing. Life happens man.

Dave Wallace has left the team a couple times this season so that he could attend to some personal issues. I don't think his health is very good either. He signed a two year contract. Big deal. That doesn't mean a darn thing. Life happens man.

Fair enough. I thought you were implying the team might not renew his contract.

Sure looks like he did. He should be happy. He pitched a great game.

He was flipping off Goldschmidt, in a joking way. At least that's what he said. Per Roch.

The real conspiracy theory is that it was actually Scott McGregor wearing Miley's uniform.

Wrong style of "Windup" to ever be thought of as Scotty McGregor. He also did not change speeds as much as Scotty did. Results were McGregoresq.

He was flipping off Goldschmidt, in a joking way. At least that's what he said. Per Roch.

Somehow I struggle to believe that someone with a furious, visibly upset look on their face is doing something in a joking way. I guess he has to say that for p.r. reasons.

Somehow I struggle to believe that someone with a furious, visibly upset look on their face is doing something in a joking way. I guess he has to say that for p.r. reasons.

Yes. Because one single picture gives us all the context and insight into someone's mind to draw hard and fast conclusions.

Yes. Because one single picture gives us all the context and insight into someone's mind to draw hard and fast conclusions.

Quick. To the comment section of some publication!

Wrong style of "Windup" to ever be thought of as Scotty McGregor. He also did not change speeds as much as Scotty did. Results were McGregoresq.

I haven't checked but I would be surprised to find that McGregor ever had 11 strikeouts in a start. His career 1.75 K/BB ratio wouldn't fly in today's game.

Either Hunter or Palmer mentioned on the broadcast that Scotty had worked with Miley recently.