birdsofprey02

Caps suite question

Good Morning, I have a random question for any Caps fans.  Last year, friends of mine rented a suite at the Verizon center from stubhub.  When you make the purchase third party, your suite is not provided with complimentary catering.

What we did find though, was before the game, in the Lexus hallway for the suites, there was an amazing spread with meats and beer/booze.  It really did the trick for us as we were getting ramped up for the game.  This game was the last game before Christmas and I wasn't sure if this was a regular thing every game, or was it some sort of fan appreciation for the holidays?

Reason I ask is that this year we've booked for Feb 11th game and some have asked about the pre-game spread again.

Thanks!

I didn't think to ask a PR group..  Last time I asked a question for the suite sales office (monumental sports) and they throw a sales pitch, sign me up for spam messages.. Was trying to avoid conversation with them again. 

16 minutes ago, birdsofprey02 said:

I didn't think to ask a PR group..  Last time I asked a question for the suite sales office (monumental sports) and they throw a sales pitch, sign me up for spam messages.. Was trying to avoid conversation with them again. 

Yeah - I get that.  But maybe your wife/friend/significant other will call for you?  ;-)  And if you say, I already have booked.....maybe they treat you as already in....but maybe some Cap fan will know.  Good luck!  Finally a shutout and Ovie woke up last night!

Just now, bobmc said:

Yeah - I get that.  But maybe your wife/friend/significant other will call for you?  ;-)  And if you say, I already have booked.....maybe they treat you as already in....but maybe some Cap fan will know.  Good luck!  Finally a shutout and Ovie woke up last night!

I called the Verizon suites office and no answer, sent them an e-mail too, so we'll see.  I'm doing this for others anyways, I always go to a bar before the game, but some friends saved money and just mooched off of the complimentary items.  Great 4 game streak, but the Metro division is stacked right now, the Caps didn't even move up in the standings because everyone in front of them is hot right not too.