Tony-OH

Plus Membership Options

We are now offering a yearly Plus Member Subscription for $24.99As a plus member you will have complete access to all content and all features on the board.

Although unlimited posting is now free to all registered members, after 500 posts a member will become a "limited member," which means they will be allowed to continue posting but will not enjoy plus membership options like, larger avatars, reputation giving and taking, deleting your own posts, posting polls, searching forums, and can see who is online.

Plus Members vs Limited posting Members Message board perks:

Access Plus Member Forum with exclusive minor league league scouting reports and news: Yes/No

Reputation giving and taking: Yes/No

Delete own posts: Yes/No

Rate Thread: Yes/No

Post Polls: Yes/No

Vote in polls: Yes/yes

Private message system Stored messages: 250/50

PM persons at one time: 5/1

View persons online: Yes/No

See who left reputation: Yes/No

We are now offering a new plus membership that is only $24.99 a year. This membership gives you full access to all of the above perks and makes you a full fledged plus member. 

Become a Plus Member by going to our Store and select plus membership. You can use Paypal or credit card to sign up. 

Note: If you are already a plus member through our previous ccbill option we suggest cancelling that and resigning up for this option since is $12 cheaper. 

Tony:

I just cancelled by CCbill subscription and re-upped using the new store and Paypal.  Things went smoothly.

Although, note that the link to the store in your post above is broken.

Thanks again for the great site and for fostering such a great community.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Chavez Ravine said:

Tony:

I just cancelled by CCbill subscription and re-upped using the new store and Paypal.  Things went smoothly.

Although, note that the link to the store in your post above is broken.

Thanks again for the great site and for fostering such a great community.

Thanks for the support and thanks for letting me know about the link.

31 minutes ago, canonfaz said:

Cool. I like the changes. Do we need to do anything if we have previously signed up?

Through PayPal?

19 hours ago, canonfaz said:

Cool. I like the changes. Do we need to do anything if we have previously signed up?

Thanks for your support. It's probably best if you cancel anything else (even if it was paypal before) and join up through this one. We are no longer using ccbill so if you are paying through that, definitely cancel there because this is $12 cheaper. The other paypal with the old board may not work soon either so it's probbaly best to switch over. Thanks for he support.

• Upvote 1

Tony,

I'm in also and happy to be a contributing member.

im not sure the info to give CC bill and even what card I used. Any ideas how I can check?

9 hours ago, Roll Tide said:

Tony,

I'm in also and happy to be a contributing member.

im not sure the info to give CC bill and even what card I used. Any ideas how I can check?

I think they can look it up by name and address as well as card number. You can also check with your credit card company for the account number for your CCBILL action. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Orioles Information

Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores

News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats

• Who is complaining?  I think a lot of the fanbase, especially the more die hard fans who come to the Hangout, are good with the plan and understood before the season started that this year's team and players were largely irrelevant to the next good Orioles team.  The only player anyone should really be complaining about is Davis, because a case can be made that he's standing in the way of development of players for the several years down the road.
    • Tough crowd in Boston.  3 straight 1st place finishes and a World Series victory and you have a 3rd place team with a winning record and you are fired.  And they had back to back losing seasons before he was hired. 
    • I think these are all the pitchers who pitched for both the 2018 and '19 Orioles: Pitcher 2018 IP 2018 HR 2018 HR/9 2019 IP 2019 HR 2019 HR/9 Delta League Delta Bundy 171.6 41 2.2 154.6 28 1.6 0.5 -0.25 Means 3.3 1 2.7 143 21 1.3 1.4 -0.25 Cashner 153 25 1.5 96.3 11 1.0 0.4 -0.25 Hess 103.3 22 1.9 77 28 3.3 -1.4 -0.25 Givens 76.6 4 0.5 59.3 12 1.8 -1.4 -0.25 Castro 86.3 9 0.9 72.3 10 1.2 -0.3 -0.25 Fry 37.6 1 0.2 54.6 5 0.8 -0.6 -0.25 Bleier 32.6 0 0.0 48 5 0.9 -0.9 -0.25 Yacabonis 40 8 1.8 41 9 2.0 -0.2 -0.25 Scott 53.3 6 1.0 23 4 1.6 -0.6 -0.25 Phillips 5.3 2 3.4 23.3 2 0.8 2.6 -0.25 Wright 84.3 12 1.3 13.3 5 3.4 -2.1 -0.25 Cobb 152.3 24 1.4 12.3 9 6.6 -5.2 -0.25 Ramirez 65.3 11 1.5 10.3 2 1.7 -0.2 -0.25 Total 1064.8 166 1.4 828.3 151 1.6 -0.2 -0.25   In 2018 they allowed 1.4 homers per nine.  In 2019 they allowed 1.6.  But the league as a whole gave up 0.25 more homers per nine than last year, so the returning Orioles actually improved relative to league.
    • i forwarded this thread to an old Twins fan friend and he wrote the following about Versalles:  
    • Why should I give up on watching a baseball team for 4 years?  I want to watch baseball.  I want to go to games. I want to cheer the team on.  And what if he isn't successful?  Maybe they could move the Orioles to a minor league stadium and bring in Men's or Women's soccer until they are ready to compete again.  Anyway my point is you said the players aren't good enough so we shouldn't blame Hyde.  The reason the bullpen isn't good enough is we made no effort to solidify the bullpen in the off-season. That comes down to Elias.  Whether you agree with his plan or not he is ultimately responsible for the lack of quality relievers. If you agree with his plan why even complain about the players on the team? It is all part of the plan.
    • You are funny. Nobody likes to watch losing and there is little doubt that interest for the team will go down while this team rebuilds the first few years, but that's why the organization has to be committed to doing this rebuild the right way and not be concerned with short-sighted people like yourself right now. Your happiness is not what matters currently. Attendance doesn't matter that much either right now. Nothing should be adjusted off plan. If this team becomes a consistent contending team again in 3-4 years, do you think anyone will still be upset over these losing years? think anyone in Houston is like, "The hell with this team, they were the worse team in baseball five years ago?"  
    • To be fair, he's had a better season at the plate previously (2016). I think it may re-highlight his normal skill set as you call it and get a few teams interested this offseason.  Particularly a contending NL team looking for a 2-3 win, 2B/SS that can provide additional value as a bench bat/PR.
  • Popular Contributors

• Popular Now