Equinox sun, Summers of fun No mortgage repayments to weigh on my mind And if it all fell through tomorrow Put my pack on my back and it's home where the lunatics roam Faith, faith moved a mountain Where the rivers are so clean and the consciousness so green And the luminous folk shine like lanterns of hope - shine on Lanterns of hope - shine on Lanterns of hope Ribbons of wishes tied to the trees Hives full of honey, yield to the seed And if it all fell through tomorrow Put my pack on my back and it's home where the lunatics roam Faith, faith moved a mountain Where the rivers are so clean and the consciousness is so green And the luminous folk shine like lanterns of hope - shine on Lanterns of hope - shine on Lanterns of hope - shine on Lanterns of hope - shine on Lanterns of hope And if it all fell through tomorrow Put my pack on my back and it's home where the lunatics roam Faith, faith moved a mountain Where the rivers are so clean and the consciousness is so green And the luminous folk shine like lanterns of hope - shine on Lanterns of hope - shine on Lanterns of hope Fire, fire light the lantern When we drink from the streams and we grow our own greens And the fences have all been torn down - shine on Lanterns of hope - shine on Lanterns of hope - shine on Lanterns of hope - shine on Lanterns of hope - shine on Lanterns of hope - shine on Lanterns of hope - shine on Lanterns of hope - shine on Lanterns of hope

Merry Christmas, Orioles Hangout! Thx to Tony, weams and all those who work hard to make the OH a thing.

.... just in under the wire.

• Upvote 3

"And you know the cost of that door is coming right out of your meager but undeserved paycheck!"-Lt. Dekker

Edited by OsEatAlEast