I've been going through my CD collection again, looking for music to listen to and also deciding whether I want to keep or trade in some of the stuff. Two days ago, I resurrected Wilco's "summerteeth". It's been in heavy rotation with Webb Wilder's "Doo Dad" and the Roky Erickson tribute "When the Pyramid Meets the Eye" ever since.

the Roky Erickson tribute "When the Pyramid Meets the Eye"

Oooh - I love that cd - I haven't listened to it for a while but must now. I also copped an old Roky Erickson cd so I will play them back to back! Yowza! :)

I'm on a train, but there's no one at the helm..........

Love that song.

It's a shame how 3EB went downhill after that amazingly awesome debut CD. :( Every track on it is good.

Disc 2 of the Pearl Jam Oct 22, 2003 at Benaroya Hall. Specifically tracks 6 through 12. Their versions of Dylan's "Masters of War" and Johnny Cash's "25 Minutes to go" are spectacular.

Blur and Supergrass (new album is fantastic). Always listeing to Fugazi and Q and not U. Love Pete Doherty and the Libertines..I am eagerly awaiting the Babyshambles album and hoping Pete gets his life in order. Love LCD Soundsystem.

As for older stuff: I guess Big Star, Modern lovers, Joy Division and New Order, the Smiths, the Clash, the Beach Boys, Dinousaur Jr., Mudhoney, the Replacements, and other bands of the same ilk. Pixies will always be one of my favorite bands as well as Sonic Youth. Cannot ever go wrong with the Davies brothers and their band the Kinks.