Richmond Bird 9

Is/Could Monday be moving day ???

Just now, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Also how confident they are that Gentry will either be passed by or how much they thought Pena would be claimed.

Buck barely plays his backup Catcher.  Not sure why he would want three on the roster.

2 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Then why bring him back?  Don't get it. This does set solve the other issue though. 

I don't get why you wouldn't have him catch back to back games while on rehab before bringing him back. 

Caleb is hitting even.

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I don't get why you wouldn't have him catch back to back games while on rehab before bringing him back. 

Caleb is hitting even.

Trying to work out a Kim deal and need time?

Just now, Crazysilver03 said:

Congrats. Somehow they managed to downgrade the roster.

Have to think they are trying to set something else up here. They aren't keeping 3 catchers for any length of time. 

3 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Trying to work out a Kim deal and need time?

Why would that stop them from having Beef catch another game or two in the minors?

Only logic in 3 catchers is Castillo playing DH vs LHP. Trumbo then would have to go to RF. 

Some of us don't associate having Trumbo in the outfield with being logical.  ;)

Have to think they are trying to set something else up here. They aren't keeping 3 catchers for any length of time. 

I am sure there has to be something brewing because this move makes no sense in a vacuum.

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Why would that stop them from having Beef catch another game or two in the minors?

I don't get why he is back so soon. Once again Caleb is hot. He better be 100%. You are right.

Just now, Crazysilver03 said:

I am sure there has to be something brewing because this move makes no sense in a vacuum.

Has to be trying to deal Pena. 

I was right about Gentry. I thought he would pass through waivers. Player like him are hard to keep in 2017. Easier on a NL team.  

All 3 catchers are hitting better than some players in our lineup. One for catcher, one for DH, and one for pinch hitter. :D

1 minute ago, Natty said:

All 3 catchers are hitting better than some players in our lineup. One for catcher, one for DH, and one for pinch hitter. :D

Caleb can play first.

Gentry is a plus defensive outfielder. No chance to stay on a Buck/O's roster. Just put Trumbum in  RF and see how negative  a total WAR he can post for 12M buckaroos