Sign in to follow this  
weams

Parker Bridwell

14 minutes ago, weams said:

Beat the Red Sox. In Fenway. Two homers though.

If he turns into a solid major leaguer that will be a bigger shock then Arrieta did with Cubs.  Atleast he showed signs in the majors.  Bridwell struggled everywhere he pitched in the minors.

Just now, bpilktree said:

If he turns into a solid major leaguer that will be a bigger shock then Arrieta did with Cubs.  Atleast he showed signs in the majors.  Bridwell struggled everywhere he pitched in the minors.

1.5 WHIP

And Zach Davies goes 7 innings giving up no runs -- granted it was against Atlanta.  Ariel Miranda gave up 4 in 7 innings but against the best team in the AL.

17 minutes ago, CheeryO said:

And Zach Davies goes 7 innings giving up no runs -- granted it was against Atlanta.  Ariel Miranda gave up 4 in 7 innings but against the best team in the AL.

Davies brought his ERA back below 5.00

55 minutes ago, CheeryO said:

I read that Miranda will lose his rotation start very soon when Iwakuma comes off the DL.

They already demoted Gallard to the bullpen nad brought up a prospect to take his place.

Just now, weams said:

Beat the Red Sox. In Fenway. Two homers though.

How about this though.. he had 63 pitches through 6 innings of work (he finished with 75 through 6.2). If I'd have seen an O's SP have that few pitches through 6 innings this year (or maybe even 4), I'd probably think I'm hallucinating.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Drifter said:

How about this though.. he had 63 pitches through 6 innings of work (he finished with 75 through 6.2). If I'd have seen an O's SP have that few pitches through 6 innings this year (or maybe even 4), I'd probably think I'm hallucinating.

The best I can find is Tyler Wilson against Boston on May 04.  He had 84 Pitches through Six Innings Pitched.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/BOS/BOS201705040.shtml

• Upvote 1