Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
OFFNY

2018 AAA - Norfolk Tides

Recommended Posts

o

 

 

cut.jpg

 

 

 

BALTIMORE O RIOLES

Chris Davis - 1B

Manny Machado - SS

Jonathan Schoop - 2B

Adam Jones - CF

Colby Rasmus - RF

Danny Valencia - 3B

Pedro Alvarez, Jr. - DH

Caleb Martin Joseph - C

Anthony Santander - RF

Andrew Burton Cashner - RHP )) (11-11, 3.40 ERA) ) *


* )) (11-11, 3.40 ERA) OOO [TEXAS RANGERS]

o)))

 

NORFOLK T IDES

Mike Yastrzemski - DH

Demetrius Jerome Stewart - LF

Austin Hays - RF

Drew Dosch - 3B

Garabez Rosa - 1B

Andrew Susac - C

Jaycob Brugman - CF

Sharlon Schoop - 2B

Erick Salcedo - SS

Yefry Ramírez Alcala - RHP    (15-3, 3.47 ERA) ) *


* )) (10-3, 3.41 ERA) OOO [AA-Trenton] OOOOOO (5-0, 3.66 ERA) OOO [AA-Bowie]

 

https://www.milb.com/tides/news/orioles-and-tides-to-meet-in-exhibition-game/c-265178662

 

o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Tides added Eric Salcedo and Ryan Meisinger to the roster, according the MiLB roster page.

EDIT: Actually they've added a bunch of people now. I don't think these are actual moves.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Enjoy Terror said:

The Tides added Eric Salcedo and Ryan Meisinger to the roster, according the MiLB roster page.

EDIT: Actually they've added a bunch of people now. I don't think these are actual moves.

They went from "not enough players" to "we will announce cuts from the Tides after the game."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like it's currently 40 degrees in Norfolk, with a high of 45.  Perfect day for baseball!   lol

Hope everyone can stay loose.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aglets said:

Looks like it's currently 40 degrees in Norfolk, with a high of 45.  Perfect day for baseball!   lol

Hope everyone can stay loose.

 

It'll be windy as all hell. Yay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

 

BALTIMORE O RIOLES

Chris Davis - 1B

Manny Machado - SS

Jonathan Schoop - 2B

Adam Jones - CF

Colby Rasmus - RF

Danny Valencia - 3B

Pedro Alvarez, Jr. - DH

Caleb Martin Joseph - C

Anthony Santander - RF

Andrew Burton Cashner - RHP )) (11-11, 3.40 ERA) ) *


* )) (11-11, 3.40 ERA) OOO [TEXAS RANGERS]

o)))

 

NORFOLK T IDES

Mike Yastrzemski - DH

Demetrius Jerome Stewart - LF

Austin Hays - RF

Drew Dosch - 3B

Garabez Rosa - 1B

Andrew Susac - C

Jaycob Brugman - CF

Sharlon Schoop - 2B

Erick Salcedo - SS

Erick Salcedo - SS

Yefry Ramírez Alcala - RHP    (15-3, 3.47 ERA) ) *


* )) (10-3, 3.41 ERA) OOO [AA-Trenton] OOOOOO (5-0, 3.66 ERA) OOO [AA-Bowie]

 

https://www.milb.com/tides/news/orioles-and-tides-to-meet-in-exhibition-game/c-265178662

 

o

o

 

Harbor Park, at 9:30 AM (the day of the game.)

 

 

DZN9LI_WAAATWRD.jpg:large

 

o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

 

BALTIMORE O RIOLES

Chris Davis - 1B

Manny Machado - SS

Jonathan Schoop - 2B

Adam Jones - CF

Colby Rasmus - RF

Danny Valencia - 3B

Pedro Alvarez, Jr. - DH

Caleb Martin Joseph - C

Anthony Santander - RF

Andrew Burton Cashner - RHP )) (11-11, 3.40 ERA) ) *


* )) (11-11, 3.40 ERA) OOO [TEXAS RANGERS]

o)))

 

NORFOLK T IDES

Mike Yastrzemski - DH

Demetrius Jerome Stewart - LF

Austin Hays - RF

Drew Dosch - 3B

Garabez Rosa - 1B

Andrew Susac - C

Jaycob Brugman - CF

Sharlon Schoop - 2B

Erick Salcedo - SS

Yefry Ramírez Alcala - RHP    (15-3, 3.47 ERA) ) *


* )) (10-3, 3.41 ERA) OOO [AA-Trenton] OOOOOO (5-0, 3.66 ERA) OOO [AA-Bowie]

 

https://www.milb.com/tides/news/orioles-and-tides-to-meet-in-exhibition-game/c-265178662

 

o

o

 

The two managers ........ AAA-Norfolk, and Major League Baltimore.

 

 

DZOx_JmX0AEIN6W.jpg

 

o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cashner got 2 more K's in the 3rd..........but now the Tides have apparently taken the lead in the bottom of 4.   Apparently Valencia had a 2 base error.  2-1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And they're still threatening btw.  Cashner has been removed (replaced by Luis Gonzalez)  and the Tides have runners on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out in the bottom of the 4th, plus a 1 run lead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats






×
×
  • Create New...