Sign in to follow this  
Roy Firestone

WELCOME BACK ORIOLE FANS! ITS OUR OPENING WEEK AUCTION FOR CHARITY..

Now in its 4th year, my Oriole auction applies here only to Oriole fans with exclusive Oriole items that will be auctioned off for charity.

My charity is WSA Roy Firestone Award that has generated some 4 million dollars for sports and recreation programs earmarked for the most disadvantaged kids in our community.

I will announce the first four Oriole items here.

If you want to bid or raise the bid, simply PM me here or at addroy@aol.com.

Here are the items

1. Cal Ripken Jr. BRAND NEW FULL SIZED ORIOLES batting helmet...signed boldly on the bill and the nickname "Iron man". This item is in pristine condition:

DZOxHaAWkAAxHFL.jpg

DZOxN8ZWsAIfJ8h.jpg

Opening bid $300    Buy it now $600...

2. A very rare item here. HOF Rickey Henderson's official game issued bat...signed by Orioles legend and HOF Frank Robinson. You actually get two classic items in one!

DZOxV04XcAEpQQS.jpg

DZOxdvAWAAAPdPl.jpg

Opening bid $200   Buy it now $500

3. Jim Palmer's OFFICIAL game issued "Nickname jersey" signed on the back with all of Jim's most important records that he wrote out. This jersey is 1 of 1. It cannot be bought in any store or duplicated...THIS IS PALMER'S JERSEY FOR THAT WEEK. On the back the jersey reads"Cakes"..Palmer's nickname:

DZOxm74WkAIpMXG.jpg

DZOxteSXkAIUyUy.jpg

DZOxzJ5X0AAnhNg.jpg

Opening bid $400     Buy it now $ 700

4. This is the most coveted item by most Oriole fans: It is  HOFers multi-signed & inscribed framed photograph (NM, framed). Frame measures 18.5"x22.5". Signed by all (6) pictured including Earl Weaver, Brooks Robinson, Jim Palmer, Frank Robinson, Cal Ripken Jr, and Eddie Murray, with all adding their HOF inscription. Signatures rate 8/9 to 10 out of 10.I promise this is one of the finest items you will find to commemorate the greatest Orioles of them all: and it's already framed and matted too!

DZOyUqXXcAAF0Q7.jpg

Opening bid $500      Buy it now $1,000

All bid raises on all items are $50 each...The auction will close at midnight next Monday night...PHOTOS TO COME FROM WEAMS!

Remember, send bids here to my PM. or to my email at addroy@aol.com

Go Birds!!!

• Upvote 1

We now have a bid of $400 for the Palmer original (1 of 1) jersey...its not available anywhere else..it was Palmer's personal jersey given to him last year....next minimum bid is $450

1. Cal Ripken Jr. BRAND NEW FULL SIZED ORIOLES batting helmet...signed boldly on the bill and the nickname "Iron man". This item is in pristine condition:

DZOxHaAWkAAxHFL.jpg

DZOxN8ZWsAIfJ8h.jpg

Opening bid $300    Buy it now $600...    NO BIDS SO FAR

2. A very rare item here. HOF Rickey Henderson's official game issued bat...signed by Orioles legend and HOF Frank Robinson. You actually get two classic items in one!

DZOxV04XcAEpQQS.jpg

DZOxdvAWAAAPdPl.jpg

Opening bid $200   Buy it now $500                             NO BIDS SO FAR

3. Jim Palmer's OFFICIAL game issued "Nickname jersey" signed on the back with all of Jim's most important records that he wrote out. This jersey is 1 of 1. It cannot be bought in any store or duplicated...THIS IS PALMER'S JERSEY FOR THAT WEEK. On the back the jersey reads"Cakes"..Palmer's nickname:

DZOxm74WkAIpMXG.jpg

DZOxteSXkAIUyUy.jpg

DZOxzJ5X0AAnhNg.jpg

Opening bid $400     Buy it now $ 700                             WE HAVE AN OPENING BID OF $400

4. This is the most coveted item by most Oriole fans: It is  HOFers multi-signed & inscribed framed photograph (NM, framed). Frame measures 18.5"x22.5". Signed by all (6) pictured including Earl Weaver, Brooks Robinson, Jim Palmer, Frank Robinson, Cal Ripken Jr, and Eddie Murray, with all adding their HOF inscription. Signatures rate 8/9 to 10 out of 10.I promise this is one of the finest items you will find to commemorate the greatest Orioles of them all: and it's already framed and matted too!

DZOyUqXXcAAF0Q7.jpg

Opening bid $500      Buy it now $1,000                    CURRENT BID IS $600

1 hour ago, 21xxxv said:

Franks Signature looks odd.

Frank's signature is authentic..as he's aged his signature is a bit more "odd" as you say. But its all real and this is a unique item involving two great HOF players...