Jonathan Schoop - 2B

Adam Jones - CF

Danny Valencia - DH

Chris Davis - 1B

Tim Beckham - 3B

Anthony Santander - RF

Caleb Martin Joseph - C

K.J. Gausman - RHP )) (0-1, 13.50 ERA) ) *

* )) Leads the American League in Wild Pitches (2)

NEW YORK YANKEES

Brett Gardner - CF

Aaron Judge - RF

Giancarlo Stanton - LF

Mariekson Gregorius - SS

Gary Sanchez (- C

Neil Walker (- 1B

Brandon Drury (- 3B

Tyler Wade - 2B

Miguel Andujar - DH

Carsten Charles Sabathia, Jr. - LHP )) (0-0, 1.80 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

o

1 hour ago, OFFNY said:

o

BALTIMORE O RIOLES

Pending

K.J. Gausman - RHP )) (0-1, 13.50 ERA) ) *

* )) Leads the American League in Wild Pitches (2)

NEW YORK YANKEES

Pending

Carsten Charles Sabathia, Jr. - LHP )) (0-0, 1.80 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

o

I sure do hope Kevin pitches lights out. 

• Thanks 1

I'm a little surprised they didn't sit CD against the lefty in favor of Gentry in CF and AJ at DH.

Interesting nugget, Davis has more at bats against Sabathia than any other pitcher (makes sense I guess, just thought it was interesting).  In his career, he's 9/45 with 1 hr, 3 rbi, 4 BB and 20K.  OPS of .561.  Not sure of what portion of that was with the old CC, though,

6 minutes ago, Yossarian said:

I'll set the over/under on Orioles team strikeouts (as batters, not pitchers) at 12.5 tonight.

5 of those by Davis, 4 by Rasmus, then 1 apiece for Manny, Jones and Schoop? Sounds about right.

6 minutes ago, Yossarian said:

I'll set the over/under on Orioles team strikeouts (as batters, not pitchers) at 12.5 tonight.

I’ll take the under. 

24 minutes ago, schittenden said:

We're putting up 6 or more runs tonight. That's my hope anyhow. 

I think we're going to light up CC tonight.

1 hour ago, mrbig1 said:

I love all mankind, But CC is the only one. Please beat that fat pig tonight.

I wish that big dude was pitching for the O's. 

Just now, Tx Oriole said:

I'd rather have him than Tillman. 

Just now, Tx Oriole said:

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Orioles Information

Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats

• o   Ryan Yarbrough )is the antithesis of his 2 teammates )(Tyler Glasnow and Blake Snell))in regard to Hit Batsmen ...... he led the Major Leagues in that category this past season, having plunked 7 opposing batters in only 55.67 Innings Pitched. But unlike his teammates )(Glasnow and Snell), )Yarbrough has a very low Walk-rate ...... in the 2020 regular season, Snell's Walk-Rate over 55.67 Innings Pitched was only 1.940. And for his entire Major League career over 3 seasons from 2018 through 2020, his Walk-Rate over 344.67 Innings Pitched is just 2.141.      (WORLD SERIES) ))))) [GAME FOUR]   LOS ANGELES DODGERS Markus Lynn Betts - RF Corey Seager - SS Justin Turner - 3B Maxwell Muncy - 1B William Smith - C Cody James "C.J." Bellinger - CF Allen Lorenz "A.J." Pollock - DH Christopher Armand Taylor, Jr. - LF Enrique Javier "E.J." Hernandez - 2B Julio Cesar Urias Acosta - LHP )) (3-0, 3.27 ERA) TAMPA BAY DEVIL R AYS Yandy Diaz Fernandez - 1B    Randy Arozarena - DH Michael Brosseau - 3B  Manuel Margot Gomez - LF Brandon Lowe - 2B  Willy Rafael Luna Adames - SS Dustin Hunter Renfroe - RF Michael Zunino - C Kevin James "K.J." Kiermaier - CF  Ryan Christian Yarbrough - LHP )) (2-2, 4.74 ERA) ) *   * ) Led the Major Leagues in Wild Pitches (7)   https://www.mlb.com/starting-lineups   o
    • Yaz was the exact definition of filler.  
    • Well, if I may continue my musician comparison, I’ve had many students come to me with problems that the previous teacher had not solved. And I have solve those problems. So the question is why did not the previous teacher solve those problems? Again, it’s all water under the bridge, and there’s not really any reason to rehash It, but I stand by what I said, and I’m not the only person who thinks that way.
    • The non-tender deadline is going to be fun. I don’t know where we are in the waiver line, but that will be a fun time as well. regarding pitching, we should take a flier on Collin McHugh. He was injured this season, but he had signed with the Red Sox for only $800,000 or so, and risking that much isn’t unreasonable at all. havent checked to see which 3B guys might be available but it shouldn’t be too hard to find someone better than Ruiz.
    • Again, it wasn't a mistake. He learned something that made him better. I don't even think they taught him it. I think he learned it somewhere. The bloodlines were there, never the skills. He's Buster Douglas. Just a fluke and took advantage of the opportunity. 
    • I mostly agree with your posts. This one I don't. It's not lazy. It's insane what he has done. And really. It's not even that much. 
  • Popular Contributors