Jump to content
OFFNY

vs. YANKEES, 4/06

Recommended Posts

Just now, eddie83 said:

Swings at slop.  

Every pitch he swung at was awful. He almost could've walked two full times in that at bat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, scOtt said:

I don't know. Fine catcher. Destroys the odd FB.

Caleb Joseph is a quality defensive catcher and calls a solid game. Ive never been impressed with his bat on any level. If thats "hate" so be it. I have nothing personal against him...except he can't hit .

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

Will be interesting to see what happens when he loses the Rule 5 status. 

It will, roster crunch aside. He seems to deserve to be here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking ahead, the rest of the weekend could look pretty nasty.  Tired bullpens, and The Ghost of Chris Tillman goes tomorrow.  If he could somehow get into the 7th that would be so huge but...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Roy Firestone said:

Caleb Joseph is a quality defensive catcher and calls a solid game. Ive never been impressed with his bat on any level. If thats "hate" so be it. I have nothing personal against him...except he can't hit .

He is a 9th place hitter.  He hits fine for a 9th place hitting catcher.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Looking ahead, the rest of the weekend could look pretty nasty.  Tired bullpens, and The Ghost of Chris Tillman goes tomorrow.  If he could somehow get into the 7th that would be so huge but...

I would not be shocked if Castro gets optioned as a necessity.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Aristotelian said:

Surprised to see Givens for 2. Buck must really want this game.

You want Araujo or Cortes here? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Aristotelian said:

Surprised to see Givens for 2. Buck must really want this game.

And he wants to have a few fresh relievers for tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats






×
×
  • Create New...