vs. RED SOX, 4/13

It's  Friday the 13th. 

We are playing the best team in the AL. 

And we are throwing Tillman at them...

What could go wrong? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ChinMusic said:

Poor baserunning. No hustle.

Only thing I can see is if he was worried Mancini wasn’t getting to 3rd.  He did not bust it out of the box.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Orioles Information

Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats

• The draft order article on the CBS sports site shows the once mighty O's picking fifth. It also says that Manfred Mann can change the way the order is done since the teams did not play 81 games. Keep in mind that this is the same butthead that wants to move the mound back two feet because the supposed best baseball players in the world can't handle the velocity the pitchers throwing with.
    • Yes that’s true, but at the same time, if Elias were planning to dump Davis on Tuesday, on Monday, he’d still be preaching the party line, so whatever he says regarding Davis is irrelevant to the actual plans.
    • The best lyrics are those that stand alone without the music and work well as poetry. Although he’s outside this discussion, Oscar Hammerstein was a wonderful lyricist, because he was a wonderful poet. To read,” I am a rock”, or, “bridge over troubled waters” For example, is to read really fine poetry. Simon also wrote some silly stuff, like “Cecelia“ but when he tried to be meaningful, he succeeded very well. I do not know all the guys that you mentioned, but Among those that I do know, I can’t think of any lyrics that are especially deep. I suppose it depends upon how you define “deep” as well as what you’re looking for in your music. If you would like to share some representative examples, I’ll be happy to check them out.
    • Big John Martyn fan here.  He's my favorite of that sort.  
    • Van Morrison, Tom Waits, and Townes Van Zandt! Paul Simon is really second tier at best. 
    • o   That was probably not the best handling of the situation by Bowie Kuhn, especially in regard to what happened with the Reds. In the pre-Wildcard days, it wasn't unusual for one team to win 95 games and not make the playoffs while another team won 90 games and made it because one team's division was weaker than the other ...... but for the Reds to have had the best overall record in the Major Leagues and not make the post-season set a whole new level of fairness inefficiency.    o
    • I was a little disappointed that the O's won a meaningless game at the end of the season and it cost them a draft spot. I know that it's not that big a deal but, the idea of Boston getting back Sale, Rodriguez and Benintendi and picking in front of of the O's is infuriating. 
  • Popular Contributors