Sign in to follow this  
Scrat1

June 29: O's v. Nats.

Unbelievable. The umpire misses strike three the pitch before and then Sherrill throws a flat slider to that little punk who basically poses after he hits the walkoff like he's Barry Freakin' Bonds. He's lucky he's in the National League because if we faced him again the next pitch should be in his freakin' ear. What a little punk....

I think this is the last game I watch on Sundays. This team is cursed on Sundays.

Like someone just pointed out, that is really the first crappy loss like this all season. It was bound to happen. In years past, this would have been about the 10th time this has happened. Oh well, at least it wasnt against the Yankees or Red Sox. Im not a Nats fan, but at least they are a local team.

Prepare to be burned at the stake.... :D

Like someone just pointed out, that is really the first crappy loss like this all season. It was bound to happen. In years past, this would have been about the 10th time this has happened. Oh well, at least it wasnt against the Yankees or Red Sox. Im not a Nats fan, but at least they are a local team.

This loss does not hurt any less just b/c they are a local team. A loss is a loss is a loss in the standings. Some may seem to hurt more than others.

But in reality, they are all equal. These kinds of losses happen to everyone.

Unbelievable. The umpire misses strike three the pitch before and then Sherrill throws a flat slider to that little punk who basically poses after he hits the walkoff like he's Barry Freakin' Bonds. He's lucky he's in the National League because if we faced him again the next pitch should be in his freakin' ear. What a little punk....

I think this is the last game I watch on Sundays. This team is cursed on Sundays.

Agree with you about Belliard. I would crack the earhole on his helmet. And then the next AB take out his kneecaps. And yeah, losing on Sundays is not fun.

I agree with you. I am sorry that I called it wrong. George threw his pitch, he just did not get the call. Belliard was a complete jerk at City Island when he was rehabbing. The whole Nationals team are thugs.

Edited by weams

I was driving watching the live pitch by pitch in my car and i nearly drove my car through a brick wall when i saw belliard hit a walk off.

I'm going to go into hiding for awhile.
Lucky O's cap is headed to the washer.

Maybe you can get Scrat to wash it for you ;-)