Greg Pappas

Machado Trade Expectations

Machado Trade Expectations  

287 members have voted

1. 1. Regarding the return we receive, what are your expectations of whatever Machado trade takes place?

• The return will be outstanding.
    • The return will be solid.
    • The return will be merely decent.
    • The return will be poor.
    • The return will be just terrible.
    • I expect we will not trade him at all, getting only a compensation pick in next year's draft.

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Perception, whether completely true, partially true, or based on old information, can be more powerful than the current situation.

We're still good boys

7 minutes ago, Fan4Life said:

More or less the same here. Howdie Neighbor. 

We'll have to have a beer at Backyard one day. Hopefully Greta will be working, lol

• Haha 1

So, it's looking like the deal headling is Diaz, Alvarez, Bannon, and a couple throw in's?

Gotta read more on Bannon but I like what I see so far. Alvarez is a lotto ticket. Just gotta hope the scouts see something in him that they think they can fix to bring more command. If not, he'll be a great arm at the back end of a pen most likely.

Alvarez's numbers the past few years aren't real good, does he have some arm problems im guessing? Bannon looks like a legit infield prospect, at least bat-wise he is mashing. Robinson looks like a no-bat utility player at best.  

12 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

We now need  someone saw Manny at the airport boarding a private jet to the West.Or at least start a good rumor 

Stop me if you've heard this before.  Well, he was last seen riding in a limo with Angelos... 😂

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, weams said:

image.png.f9fac9c941d2f6bebf145b4be0fecd2a.png

Strikeout rate a tad high but he's walking and making good contact. I like what i see.

I said it earlier in the thread, but I wouldn't expect a ton from the 4 other players. Let it just sink in we are getting one of their best prospects for 2 months of Manny. That in itself is a coup in my opinion compared to some of the more recent rental trades in recent memory. 

Bannon's got 15 Errors in 54 games at 3B this year...not so hot. 2 errors in 20 starts at 2B. I dont know..it would be nice if an infielder could stay in the infield for us.