Greg Pappas

Britton Trade Expectations

Britton Trade Expectations  

119 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What trade return do you expect for Zach Britton?

• The return will be outstanding
    • The return will be solid
    • The return will be merely decent
    • The return will comparable to Colin Moran: low OBP, below average power, poor fielder with a limited future in MLB
    • The return will be worse than Colin Moran
    • The Orioles will not trade Britton and will not receive a compensation pick since there is no chance they will QO him.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 7/20/2018 at 03:59

Just now, esmd said:

Brach owes Schoop and Beckham dinner for turning that DP on wet track.

Yeah but Beckham and Nunez owe hm for the mess. The Orioles pitchers numbers are hurt by the poor defense. Hopefully the Dodgers were watching

52 minutes ago, Hallas said:

I'm happy about this, especially since the Royals are also winning.  I don't want us to lose the Bobby Witt Jr sweepstakes.

Yep, always got an eye on that. 

4 minutes ago, 25 Nuggets said:

The Dodgers still want Brach?  xD

Did you watch the game 2 weak hits ....and 2 errors in a heavy rain. We obviously weren't watching the same game (rolls eyes).

2 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

Did you watch the game 2 weak hits ....and 2 errors in a heavy rain. We obviously weren't watching the same game (rolls eyes).

Was a joke.

BTW I'm listening not watching but I heard the two infield hits and the error.

6 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

He's kinda old for AA.

yeah but when you OPS 2.100 in the high minors I think your age goes out the window.

3 minutes ago, 25 Nuggets said:

Was a joke.

BTW I'm listening not watching but I heard the two infield hits and the error.

Oh got it.... but the Beckham flip was awful. No chance to get him he's safe if Beckham gets it to Davis. 

Nunez should be an error imo

Rain was steady and pretty heavy

1 minute ago, tntoriole said:

Way too many pages about trading a relief pitcher.  We are pretty desperate as  fans...lol. 

Yes.  Yes we are.

2 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

Way too many pages about trading a relief pitcher.  We are pretty desperate as  fans...lol. 

We could always go back to discussing Chris Davis' historically bad season. 

2 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

Guilty as charged.

3 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

It's what happens when you win 29 out of 102 games.

not to pick on anyone when they're down, but the orioles did a lot better for Britton than the mets did for Familia. Tate is the yanks' No. 6 prospect (plus the other 2 guys going to Baltimore are solid), mets got Oakland's No. 17 prospect and a bit more.

17 minutes ago, mcneck said:

Gonna miss Zach. He was a great Oriole and human being.. That being said I think the trade is a good one

• Upvote 2