Jump to content
Greg

Roch: Brach trade agreement in place

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

He put it in Kirby’s drink as a prank. Cashner has been everything we could have hoped for. I hope we trade Valencia for slot money too. 

I don't disagree with you since I'm not a fan of trading for organizational depth but there is only so much worth signing left this International period.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Greg said:

Dude what are you talking about ? Braves paying rest of Brad deal and we got 250k. Best deal we could get I bet

We don’t get $250 k.   We get the right to spend $250 k on international players.   

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Notice the lack of negativity from the national media. They want to just crucify us in any way. I wonder if anyone of the National guys will come out and say that the FO is doing this rebuild the right way?  

I’m blown away by all this.  Trading veteran assets for decent returns, announcing the intent to sign international talent, and trading for bonus pool money instead of trading it away.

Obviously the Orioles need to follow through, but I don’t see this rebuild taking 15 years.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Rene88 said:

That’s all we got? No way. That’s a bad trade if so. Love the international scouting but...

I am sure DD weighed all the bids and took the highest one. 

$250k may buy a guy who turns into the next School. I think Victor Victor's brother is supposed to be getting about that much.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I’m blown away by all this.  Trading veteran assets for decent returns, announcing the intent to sign international talent, and trading for bonus pool money instead of trading it away.

Obviously the Orioles need to follow through, but I don’t see this rebuild taking 15 years.  

Agreed... in a shocking turn of events, we actually seem intent on rebuilding. On top of that, we're making good moves with that intent to rebuild. It's almost like our front office knows what it's doing and is being allowed to do those things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, HokieOs said:

Agreed... in a shocking turn of events, we actually seem intent on rebuilding. On top of that, we're making good moves with that intent to rebuild. It's almost like our front office knows what it's doing and is being allowed to do those things.

Duquette has been unshackled by the Angelos brothers.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

They give them to Roch and Steve to release in a few weeks.

 

But if it’s Mesa then I’m sure the other teams media will get wind of it and release the news. Maybe the same goes for any player that other teams are in on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sportsfan8703 said:

But if it’s Mesa then I’m sure the other teams media will get wind of it and release the news. Maybe the same goes for any player that other teams are in on. 

Mesa isn't eligible to be signed yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2021 Minor League Depth Chart

2021 Prospect Power Rankings

2020 Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2020 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats






×
×
  • Create New...