Sign in to follow this  
ISU94

International Free Agent Signings

2 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

True, but Randy was even taller, 6'10

Wow, I had forgotten how tall he really was, crazy!

My man crush with Ofelky Peralta is officially ended!  😍  If Carlos throws a curve, do we call it "Tio Carlito"?

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

True, but Randy was even taller, 6'10

10 minutes ago, murph said:

Wow, I had forgotten how tall he really was, crazy!

I went to a game in the Diamondbacks’ stadium while Johnson was pitching there.  During the game, I decided to take a stroll around the concourse.   As I was walking, I see a guy coming towards me wearing blue jeans and a DBacks jersey who is very tall, thin, and has long scraggly hair and a beard, and think to myself, holy crap, is that Randy Johnson?    And the closer he gets, the more he looks exactly like Johnson.  And, his jersey has Johnson’s number.   But when he finally gets just a few feet away, I realize he’s only about 6’5”, not 6’10”.   Otherwise, he’d definitely win a Randy Johnson look alike contest. And I hate to say it, but that’s not a contest you’d want to win.    

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

I went to a game in the Diamondbacks’ stadium while Johnson was pitching there.  During the game, I decided to take a stroll around the concourse.   As I was walking, I see a guy coming towards me wearing blue jeans and a DBacks jersey who is very tall, thin, and has long scraggly hair and a beard, and think to myself, holy crap, is that Randy Johnson?    And the closer he gets, the more he looks exactly like Johnson.  And, his jersey has Johnson’s number.   But when he finally gets just a few feet away, I realize he’s only about 6’5”, not 6’10”.   Otherwise, he’d definitely win a Randy Johnson look alike contest. And I hate to say it, but that’s not a contest you’d want to win.    

I forget which Oriole it was, but a few years ago, this guy claimed he hated facing Johnson the most, he said it was almost like he could reach and and scratch the batter's face with his hand. :)

51 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

I forget which Oriole it was, but a few years ago, this guy claimed he hated facing Johnson the most, he said it was almost like he could reach and and scratch the batter's face with his hand. :)

Strong contender for my new #1 nightmare.

😨

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Redskins Rick said:

6 hours ago, AdamK said:

Strong contender for my new #1 nightmare.

😨

5 hours ago, 25 Nuggets said:

B9318199494Z.1_20150723234605_000_GJSBED

Confirmed.