Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ISU94

International Free Agent Signings

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

True, but Randy was even taller, 6'10

Wow, I had forgotten how tall he really was, crazy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My man crush with Ofelky Peralta is officially ended!  😍  If Carlos throws a curve, do we call it "Tio Carlito"?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

True, but Randy was even taller, 6'10

 

10 minutes ago, murph said:

Wow, I had forgotten how tall he really was, crazy!

I went to a game in the Diamondbacks’ stadium while Johnson was pitching there.  During the game, I decided to take a stroll around the concourse.   As I was walking, I see a guy coming towards me wearing blue jeans and a DBacks jersey who is very tall, thin, and has long scraggly hair and a beard, and think to myself, holy crap, is that Randy Johnson?    And the closer he gets, the more he looks exactly like Johnson.  And, his jersey has Johnson’s number.   But when he finally gets just a few feet away, I realize he’s only about 6’5”, not 6’10”.   Otherwise, he’d definitely win a Randy Johnson look alike contest. And I hate to say it, but that’s not a contest you’d want to win.    

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Frobby said:

 

I went to a game in the Diamondbacks’ stadium while Johnson was pitching there.  During the game, I decided to take a stroll around the concourse.   As I was walking, I see a guy coming towards me wearing blue jeans and a DBacks jersey who is very tall, thin, and has long scraggly hair and a beard, and think to myself, holy crap, is that Randy Johnson?    And the closer he gets, the more he looks exactly like Johnson.  And, his jersey has Johnson’s number.   But when he finally gets just a few feet away, I realize he’s only about 6’5”, not 6’10”.   Otherwise, he’d definitely win a Randy Johnson look alike contest. And I hate to say it, but that’s not a contest you’d want to win.    

I forget which Oriole it was, but a few years ago, this guy claimed he hated facing Johnson the most, he said it was almost like he could reach and and scratch the batter's face with his hand. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

I forget which Oriole it was, but a few years ago, this guy claimed he hated facing Johnson the most, he said it was almost like he could reach and and scratch the batter's face with his hand. :)

Strong contender for my new #1 nightmare.

😨

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Redskins Rick said:

I forget which Oriole it was, but a few years ago, this guy claimed he hated facing Johnson the most, he said it was almost like he could reach and and scratch the batter's face with his hand. :)

 

6 hours ago, AdamK said:

Strong contender for my new #1 nightmare.

😨

 

5 hours ago, 25 Nuggets said:

B9318199494Z.1_20150723234605_000_GJSBED

 

Confirmed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores

News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats







×
×
  • Create New...