Enjoy Terror

2018-19 Offseason Tracker

Just now, Enjoy Terror said:

I have one I trust, but was asked not to share. If it turns out they’re feeding me bad info, I might have to call it a career on breaking int’l signings, lol.

That's fine.

I had just done a quick google/bing search and nothing came up.

Orioles are probably saving the announcement for Fanfest.

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

That's fine.

I had just done a quick google/bing search and nothing came up.

Orioles are probably saving the announcement for Fanfest.

I legitimately can’t tell if that’s a joke or not.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

What was your source? 

Heres non confidential proof. Looks like I’ll keep my job for the moment.

“Lanzadors” are pitchers of course.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Panama.

Thanks.

There’s a guy tagged on there, Elvis Rios, Int’l Oriole Scout. I wonder what his background is and what he’s done for us in the past.

2 hours ago, Number5 said:

s-l1000.jpg

As I mentioned above, I remember the elder Hector Lopez when he played for the Yankees and both from Panama so could be related.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Enjoy Terror said:

I presume Rule 5 picks work the same way even if they get traded? I couldn’t remember the rules.

Yes

On 12/11/2018 at 6:02 PM, Enjoy Terror said:

Heres non confidential proof. Looks like I’ll keep my job for the moment.

“Lanzadors” are pitchers of course.

Thank you!

Herrerano pitcher HECTOR LÓPEZ signs with the Baltimore Orioles CONGRATULATIONS 💪  🔥😎 #MLBpty # MLBPanamá # MiLBPanamá # baseballpanama @mlbpty @ elvisrios24 @orioles @ h_lopez04 h_lopez04Gracias💪 @mlbpty mlbpty @ h_lopez04

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Orioles Information

Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats

• And I wonder if he got the whole truth.   Even if the players had immunity, it was still in their best interest from a PR point of view to admit to what they had to but no more.   I find it hard to believe cheating brought them a championship and then they just quit.   I wonder how thorough MLB's investigation was.   They say they  found no evidence of buzzers or of cheating in 2019.   But i wonder how hard they looked.   Both sides had a motivation to find as little as possible.  
    • "However, even if we are dedicated (some may call it obsessed) and diligent about our nutrition, with proper training and recuperation practices, we still would not be able to add more than one pound of muscle in a week. That's right, only one pound per week—and this is assuming you've had a darn good week both inside and outside the gym!" "Now that I've put a damper on your expectations you can step back and take a closer look at your training, nutritional practices and recuperation tactics. There's no need to beat yourself up because you've only been able to gain a pound a week for the last 6 weeks. If anything, assuming your body fat levels have been kept at bay, you're probably on the right track." That's what I've been saying, so I'm not sure I understand how it goes against what I've been saying.  His article states anything over a pound a week is almost unattainable or incredibly difficult.  And I don't think his audience for his article is addressed to the high performing athlete in professional sports who can train all day, every day.  
    • Not sure if he'll know what to do when he doesn't have his standard go-to move of "Hey Jeremy, make that one funny voice you do!" followed shortly by "That's so great. Jeremy, do that other funny voice you do!" Glad to see Jeremy get his own show. Drive time is always much better when it's Jeremy and a fill-in because they can actually get into the topics rather than cover for the fact that Scott doesn't know anything more than what he's told or something that happened 20 years ago. 
    • How soon we forget Amber Theoharis  
    • He could sell his autograph for more if he was in the Hall.
    • Probably. Even so, I think it's worked out ok for him. All his accomplishments are there in the Hall. And everybody talks about him all the time because of this. This issue seems to come up on Orioles Hangout, a site and team with no connection to him at all, weekly to monthly. How often does anybody talk about Tom Seaver, a guy with over 100 WAR, who Rose probably would have joined as a first ballot inductee in 1992? I don't know the man, but from what I see of him I kind of think he likes his unique position, keeping his name in the news, rather than being just another one of 300 or so Hall of Famers. At least, he's probably good with it in a way someone else less focused on self-promotion wouldn't be. It sure hasn't seemed to hurt his autograph sales.
    • Also as a 50 something year old the first article is wrong.  I can gain muscle a lot quicker at my current age than when I was 16.  
  • Popular Contributors