Jump to content
mdbdotcom

Roch: Showalter met with an ownership representative and should already know his fate.

Recommended Posts

"Showalter met with an ownership representative and should already know his fate. Jones spoke last night about the “end of an era.”

There needs to be some noise made for Showalter today, as well."

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read that this morning and get very annoyed. I hate this franchise sometimes.

I hope Buck doesn't leave. 

 

Who in their right mind would come here to manage ?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In your opinion. 

 

You don't think other people see what a clown franchise this is? 

People have previously turned down the GM and Managers jobs here. so, no, I am sure not everyone would take the job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jules said:

In your opinion. 

 

You don't think other people see what a clown franchise this is? 

People have previously turned down the GM and Managers jobs here. so, no, I am sure not everyone would take the job.

How do folks do it?

How do they take me saying almost everyone and, in the span of a minute, make it into everyone?

I'm honestly curious.

 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Can_of_corn said:

How do folks do it?

How do they take me saying almost everyone and, in the span of a minute, make it into everyone?

I'm honestly curious.

 

 Reinterpretation aside,  I’m not sure that everyone is even wrong. 

 And I do think “clown“ is a bit harsh. Winningest team in baseball for several years and a few postseason appearances, a lot of franchises would take that. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, murph said:

 Reinterpretation aside,  I’m not sure that everyone is even wrong. 

 And I do think “clown“ is a bit harsh. Winningest team in baseball for several years and a few postseason appearances, a lot of franchises would take that. 

Girardi turned them down before and I'm sure he'd turn them down again.  Folks that know they can get a more attractive job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

How do folks do it?

How do they take me saying almost everyone and, in the span of a minute, make it into everyone?

I'm honestly curious.

 

Of course you are right. Sentiments run high today. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Can_of_corn said:

Girardi turned them down before and I'm sure he'd turn them down again.  Folks that know they can get a more attractive job.

Girardi actually agreed to take the job as long as his contract included a clause that he could leave is offered the Cubs or Yankees job. The O's declined to include that clause.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, weams said:

Of course you are right. Sentiments run high today. 

 

 

They deserve nothing.

They got paid for their services.

They signed contracts and those contracts have expired.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores

News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats







×
×
  • Create New...