Pedro Cerrano

Great OH Mysteries

Are bikiniarmstrong's photos legit?

Yes, I said what you've all been wondering.

I'm not sure I have a response to that. I'm sure someone around here is willing to find out though...

Where's Dipper?

Also, there was a guy who posted here for like 2 months, had some interesting (and sometimes rather long) posts, I think it was Jim Busby? But he seemingly went away when he hit 500 posts. He hit 500 fast and he had a ton of rep too IIRC. Did he just not want to pay up?

I'm not sure I have a response to that. I'm sure someone around here is willing to find out though...

Where's Dipper?

Hey now...I am a happily married man (and she posts here, "Hi Honey!"). However, if I absolutely NEED to take one for the team and find out the answer to this mystery, well, I will grit it out, just for you guys! ;)

Edited by Dipper9

Hey now...I am a happily married woman (and she posts here, "Hi Honey!"). However, if I absolutely NEED to take one for the team and find out the answer to this mystery, well, I will grit it out, just for you guys! ;)

J.D., where you at, man? I'm sure he'd do it for you. Don't want to get you in trouble or nothin', Dip!

I recall Photoman being somewhat contentious.

Did I spell that wrong?

My FireFox spellchecker isn't lighting up red...so it's spelled right...now is it the right word? That I don't know.

He was very contrarian, that I do know. That guy would really work his way right in to an argument and stir the pot.

I recall Photoman being somewhat contentious.

Did I spell that wrong?

I seem to remember he would always turn every argument into something about racism.

I seem to remember he would always turn every argument into something about racism.

He was really in to personal persecution. It wasn't just racism...though he sure did turn some arguments in to general racism arguments...but there was a definite vibe with him (sometimes downright coming out with it) that he was being disagreed with because of his race.

Hey now...I am a happily married woman (and she posts here, "Hi Honey!"). However, if I absolutely NEED to take one for the team and find out the answer to this mystery, well, I will grit it out, just for you guys! ;)

You may want to rephrase the bolded part. Some folks may get the wrong idea.:laughlol:

You may want to rephrase the bolded part. Some folks may get the wrong idea.:laughlol:

Thanks for saying that... I was uncomfortable for a minute! :)

I had to check his profile to see if it was a mistake