Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I posted a Nancy Sinatra song on the main board as a joke. To get the bad taste of that song repeating out of my brain... here's some GOOD Nancy.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2019 at 1:46 PM, scOtt said:

I posted a Nancy Sinatra song on the main board as a joke. To get the bad taste of that song repeating out of my brain... here's some GOOD Nancy.

 

 

Nancy had bad songs?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2019 at 12:46 PM, scOtt said:

I posted a Nancy Sinatra song on the main board as a joke. To get the bad taste of that song repeating out of my brain... here's some GOOD Nancy.

 

 

What the....?

My head is swimming. I thought I was about to faint from the suggestive lyrics. 

😏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched Muscle Shoals (again).  Every tIme I see that documentary I come away revisiting a different memory.  The aging process is mitigated so very, very much by how many great songs I got to listen to when I was young and that particular window was fully open.

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 24fps said:

Just watched Muscle Shoals (again).  Every tIme I see that documentary I come away revisiting a different memory.  The aging process is mitigated so very, very much by how many great songs I got to listen to when I was young and that particular window was fully open.

 

 

 

Many of the Muscle Shoals guys are the guys in the band in the Blues Brothers movie.

 

What documentary are you talking about? Something on youboob or a DVD? Cuz I'd pay a dollar for that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, scOtt said:

Many of the Muscle Shoals guys are the guys in the band in the Blues Brothers movie.

 

What documentary are you talking about? Something on youboob or a DVD? Cuz I'd pay a dollar for that!

The documentary was made in 2013.  I get it on DVD through Netflix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats






×
×
  • Create New...