weams

Orioles select SS Richie Martin with 1st pick of Rule 5 Draft

8 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Here is a thread from when he was breaking the 100K barrier.   You’ll see I made a joke breaking down the content of his posts.   

Per that thread, I was at 44 k when he was breaking 100 k, 8 years ago.  My current official count is 49 k.    I think it’s safe to say I’ve posted more than 5,000 times in the last 2800 or so days.    

You were the only one in the top 3 not permanently banned. 

I like this comment by you:

"Posts conceding he was incorrect or mistaken -- 1 (sort of)"

To reach 100000 posts like Sports Guy had you would need to average 34.5 posts per day for 7.93 years or 2898 days. 

7 hours ago, LookinUp said:

I know it's been like a decade since he left, but does SportsGuy still have more posts on OH than any other poster? I'd almost not be surprised if he does.

I feel a great disturbance in the force. He made duke fans like me look bad. 

o

(vs. ASTROS, 6/05)

NUMBER 3

RICHARD ALLEN MARTIN

RICHARD ALLEN MARTIN

RICHARD ALLEN MARTIN

RICHARD ALLEN MARTIN

RICHARD ALLEN MARTIN

RICHARD ALLEN MARTIN

RICHARD ALLEN MARTIN

o

1 minute ago, jabba72 said:

2-4 with another HR, his 2nd in 4 games, is Martin making adjustments to major league pitching? 

The hanging slider bat speed plays. 

Fun with arbitrary end points: Since May 22nd, Martin is hitting .225/.279/.475 with three home runs. That will play.

Couple dingers lately.  

1 hour ago, MurphDogg said:

Fun with arbitrary end points: Since May 22nd, Martin is hitting .225/.279/.475 with three home runs. That will play.

Yeah, if he can keep that up along with the defense that's not bad.

On 6/7/2019 at 3:17 PM, Frobby said:

Here is a thread from when he was breaking the 100K barrier.   You’ll see I made a joke breaking down the content of his posts.   

Per that thread, I was at 44 k when he was breaking 100 k, 8 years ago.  My current official count is 49 k.    I think it’s safe to say I’ve posted more than 5,000 times in the last 2800 or so days.    

HEY.  I had 26,000 at one point, what happened?

5 hours ago, MurphDogg said:

So he has a hit streak where he is hitting .225?   That really puts things into perspective.

13 hours ago, atomic said:

So he has a hit streak where he is hitting .225?   That really puts things into perspective.

Baby steps, man, baby steps. His OPS and BA just climbed past Davis (.551 vs. .541; .178 vs. .161) and he's even out-homered him 3-zip since May 15th. How's that for putting things into perspective! 😂

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Cy Bundy said:

Is it too early to lock him up long term. Coc is an advocate of locking up talent early & I agree, it’s time to pay that man his moony. 

It will be tough, but worth it. How about 5 million for eight?

11 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

HEY.  I had 26,000 at one point, what happened?

Archiving  issues when changing servers and bulletins?  Maybe?

• Upvote 1