Jump to content
weams

Orioles select SS Richie Martin with 1st pick of Rule 5 Draft

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Yardball85 said:

Who the hell is this guy Cy Bundy?  

 

For the record, eddie83 was 100% correct on that one.  

Well weams rightfully put the hammer on him so at this point, who cares? I'm not sure why some people think their opinion is the only one that matters and everyone else is clearly wrong. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Cy Bundy said:

Weams, I share my opinions, you don’t know anything I don’t, you know less. If your ego needs to ban me, so be it, that’s your personal nonsense.

 

giphy.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Yardball85 said:

Who the hell is this guy Cy Bundy?  

 

For the record, eddie83 was 100% correct on that one.  

Come on guys, remember he has made 500k on his knowledge of baseball. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheOtherRipken said:

We banned the person who knows more than everyone - what have we done!

You still have the guy that challenged the rest of the OH to an IQ test.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Can_of_corn said:

You still have the guy that challenged the rest of the OH to an IQ test.

Haha I’m not on here enough it seems - whats the story behind this.

Honestly - I love these boards.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I'm sure Grenier will be ready soon.

Could be.  "They" do say the grass is always grenier on... no, I won't go there. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Well weams rightfully put the hammer on him so at this point, who cares? I'm not sure why some people think their opinion is the only one that matters and everyone else is clearly wrong. 

Well, I enjoyed some of his insights and quips.    But why he needed to pick a fight with a moderator, I don’t know.    This is his second banning and both times his sudden outburst surprised me and quickly escalated for no particularly good reason.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some people have their mind made up about Martin and want to watch a product more interesting than “tryouts”. 

He could’ve been more tactful about that opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Frobby said:

Well, I enjoyed some of his insights and quips.    But why he needed to pick a fight with a moderator, I don’t know.    This is his second banning and both times his sudden outburst surprised me and quickly escalated for no particularly good reason.  

ZIma-2017.jpg?resize=960,640&ssl=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores

News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats







×
×
  • Create New...