Sign in to follow this  
weams

Ticketmaster is Active

4 hours ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

After taking a longer look at the benefits...

This seems to be one of the best deals out there in the MLB for Season Ticket Holders.

Absolutely, I knew that I was going to re-up, but the value they are adding while we are rebuilding makes this an extremely nice package. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Orioles Information

Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores

News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats

• 44,003 for the last three games for 1.3 million.Paid attendance should be close.Really nothing to be excited about but understandable. The last two years the Orioles have lost more games at home then any time ever in a 162 game season.Not sure if it is ever..Mets and Tigers both lost 107 at home consecutively . Tough to watch such bad home team baseball. Still would be the worst average hone attendance since 1978 and of course worst ever at Camden Yards.
    • Do you have a link to this pipeline article?
    • Haha I had totally forgotten.
    • I have the same issues, bad back (and down my right leg) and rotator cuffS. Doesn't wake me up tho. Yes, because of beer I sleep like a baby. I do however wake up start awake many times after 5 or 6 hours. Just from deep sleep to wide awake. I've learned to just get up, fire up my computer and waste some time, Not one drop of coffee. Take my morning drugs, several of which help or cause sleep. Go back to bed in 2 hours or stay up and take a nap in the afternoon. Tossing and turning in bed is never going to be sleep. I can't multi quote it right but I like waking up and having to go to the potty. Every night please! Let's play two! Makes the night seem longer to me.
    • Good points Drungo! I like the idea of working backwards from the desired outcomes of a system. Goal 1: Service time should no longer be a deciding factor in free agency or player promotion. I think automatic free agency after the age 27 season would be good (or after age 23 if they've never made it to the majors), with a better compensation system worked out between the team that signs and the team that loses the guy in free agency. Maybe a % of the contract value? Goal 2: Significantly reduce the bloated, inefficient system. Limit minor league affiliates to 2 full season teams, 1 short season team, and whatever overseas academies they want. Pay the minor leaguers better. Cut the draft in half (20 rounds).
    • As long as it isn't DJ on horseback! Otherwise I'd worry that the ball would hit the horse square in the forehead, risking career-ending injury to the glove (not whip)-wielding jockey as its knees buckled.
  • Popular Contributors