Sign in to follow this  
PaulFolk

at Rays 3/9

Great hit by Hays, who laces a double down the left-field line. Two runs score, and suddenly the O's are winning, 4-3.

Wow, this inning is a nightmare for Kittredge. Eric Young Jr. dribbles a grounder down the first base line, Kittredge tries to throw it to first over the runner, and the ball hits Young and bounces away. Hays scores, making it 5-3.

Kittredge is being pulled from the game. There was really only one legitimate hit the entire inning (the Hays double).

EY Jr. steals second, and Jonathan Villar, the ninth batter of the inning, draws a walk. Here comes Rio Ruiz to bat for the second time this inning.

5 minutes ago, PaulFolk said:

Wow, this inning is a nightmare for Kittredge. Eric Young Jr. dribbles a grounder down the first base line, Kittredge tries to throw it to first over the runner, and the ball hits Young and bounces away. Hays scores, making it 5-3.

Kittredge is being pulled from the game. There was really only one legitimate hit the entire inning (the Hays double).

At least two outs were missed by their first baseman. Not errors, but it shows you the value of a good defensive first baseman.

Three-run homer, Rio Ruiz! The onslaught continues. It's an eight-run inning for the Orioles, who now lead 8-3.

Rickard grounds out to short, and the inning is finally over. But not before the O's did major damage.

Gotta run for a bit! Be back later.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Bundy looks baaad.

or does he? I’m only seeing results and not the process.

Meanwhile, home runs are great, and offense is great no matter how it comes, But I would like to see a more balanced offense

18 minutes ago, PaulFolk said:

Rickard grounds out to short, and the inning is finally over. But not before the O's did major damage.

Gotta run for a bit! Be back later.

Thank you very much for your play-by-play efforts. I know it is frequently annoying.

Just now, Philip said:

Bundy looks baaad.

or does he? I’m only seeing results and not the process.

Meanwhile, home runs are great, and offense is great no matter how it comes, But I would like to see a more balanced offense

I'm watching a stream of it. He looks atrocious. His fastball is just as bad as last year, if not worse. It's very flat and slow

1 minute ago, amdcpus said:

I'm watching a stream of it. He looks atrocious. His fastball is just as bad as last year, if not worse. It's very flat and slow

Your nickname... I couldn't help it... 🤣

E0wduMh.jpg

I'm back! Soooo...while I was gone, Bundy got torched again in the second and gave up three more runs without getting out of the inning. All told, he was tagged with six runs in 1.2 innings.

Your (probable) Opening Day starting pitcher, everyone! 

Luis Ysla, over from minor league camp, cleaned up Bundy's mess in the second and pitched a scoreless third.