Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PaulFolk

at Rays 3/9

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, OFFNY said:

o

 

And considering that this is the antithesis of that game in terms of importance (an exhibition game vs. a World Series game), can they just stop the game right now via a mercy rule ??? Not mercy for either of the teams, but mercy for the fans that are still bothering to watch this.

 

o

Only if someone is being forced to watch against their will.

I'm actually just following along in the game thread and doing other stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

He turned down 2/12 from the Astros earlier this offseason.

I've said it before unless you are a big name you need to sign early.  The guys that wait are getting killed.

You can't blame this one on collusion.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

Get this.

 

Meaning Boras cares more about the fee? Pretty harsh from one agent to another. Not untrue but still harsh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, scOtt said:

Meaning Boras cares more about the fee? Pretty harsh from one agent to another. Not untrue but still harsh.

No, meaning that Boras still gets paid even though he switched agents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

 

And considering that this is the antithesis of that game in terms of importance (an exhibition game vs. a World Series game), can they just stop the game right now via a mercy rule ??? Not mercy for either of the teams, but mercy for the fans that are still bothering to watch this.

 

o

 

11 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

 

Only if someone is being forced to watch against their will.

I'm actually just following along in the game thread and doing other stuff.

 

o

 

To me, this is an ultra-rare case in which the fans ought to be able to dictate what happens (or in this case, what DOES NOT happen) ........ they deserve to say "you guys on both teams are awful today" by ending this exhibition game.

 

o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OFFNY said:

 

o

 

To me, this is an ultra-rare case in which the fans ought to be able to dictate what happens (or in this case, what DOES NOT happen) ........ they deserve to say "you guys on both teams are awful" by ending this exhibition game to shame the players.

 

o

If shaming is involved can we get Davis on the field first?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Diaz ends the 7th hitting into a 4-6-3. Not 100% sure he was out.

That’d be at least the second time he’s been called out on a questionable one this Spring. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

 

If shaming is involved, can we get Davis on the field first?

 

o

 

I eased up my response by removing the "shaming" portion from my post. I went a bit overboard there in my not-so-funny facetiousness.

By the way, is "facetiousness" really a word ??? It didn't get spell-corrected on my computer.

 

o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

 

o

 

To me, this is an ultra-rare case in which the fans ought to be able to dictate what happen ........ they deserve to say "you guys on both teams are awful" by ending this exhibition game to shame the players.

 

o

Tampa announcer is on a roll with it.

"That walk breaks the tie... it's now 10 walks and 9 errors in this ballgame."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OFFNY said:

o

 

I eased up my response by removing the "shaming" portion from my post. I went a bit overboard there in my not-so-funny facetiousness.

By the way, is "facetiousness" really a word ??? It didn't get spell-corrected on my computer.

 

o

It is now. I read it on the internet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores

News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats







×
×
  • Create New...