Sign in to follow this  
OFFNY

2019 Philadelphia Phillies (Bryce Harper Signing)

o

Bryce Harper on ........

1) ll Rejecting $300 Million. 

2) ll Recruiting Mike Trout.

3) ll Playing in Philadelphia for life.

Bryce Harper is One Very Big Deal

(By Tim Keown)

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/26190275/new-philadelphia-phillie-bryce-harper-rejecting-300-million-recruiting-mike-trout-playing-philly-life

o

o

(APRIL 24th)

The Phillies salvaged the final contest of their 3-game set with the Mets, in Queens ...... prior to that, they had lost 5 out of their previous 6 games. 

o

Harper is complaining that Nationals fans said some mean things to him at the game in DC the other night.

2 hours ago, atomic said:

Harper is complaining that Nationals fans said some mean things to him at the game in DC the other night.

Fans can be ugly.  But what he and his wife are complaining about is super soft.  And from what I saw on Twitter, the offending fan was wearing a Sox hat. 

It’s going to be a long 13 years if he can’t get his team to the playoffs.

12 hours ago, backwardsk said:

Fans can be ugly.  But what he and his wife are complaining about is super soft.  And from what I saw on Twitter, the offending fan was wearing a Sox hat. 

It’s going to be a long 13 years if he can’t get his team to the playoffs.

I just read it.  Seems they were wishing his newborn son becomes autistic. That is crossing a line.  You have to wonder what is wrong with people sometime.  

I used to sit in Memorial Stadium bleachers in right field and people would say things to opposing players nightly that would get you tossed out of Camden Yards.  But no one used someones family.  

1 hour ago, atomic said:

I just read it.  Seems they were wishing his newborn son becomes autistic. That is crossing a line.  You have to wonder what is wrong with people sometime.  

I used to sit in Memorial Stadium bleachers in right field and people would say things to opposing players nightly that would get you tossed out of Camden Yards.  But no one used someones family.  

Well, I  obviously read something different.  What I read was, from his wife’s tweet, was “your son is disappointed in you.”

As far as family, I definitely remember the Memorial Stadium crowd taunt Wade Boggs with a “Margo” (his mistress) chant.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Kapler fired.  Interesting.

I hear a soft voice whispering "I like our guys!" off in the distance...................is it getting louder?

• Upvote 1

I predict that the new manager will like the save rule.........but like the "win rule" a little bit better.

And then manage to the save rule.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1