Jump to content
Santandah

The X-O’s report -- how the guys we purged are doing

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, bpilktree said:

Kevin Gausman started the year on the DL with arm issues.

Wow. Did not know that. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2019 at 10:55 AM, Aristotelian said:

I noticed Richard Rodriguez has become a stud late inning guy for Pittsburg, and Christian Walker is the starting 1B for the D-Backs. Walker and Jonesy both HRed in the loss.

I bet almost no one saw that coming. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our active draft picks/signings in pro-ball somewhere other than the Orioles org:

(1) Jim Johnson 5'01 - Free Agency

(9) Nick Markakis 1'03 - ATL Starting OF
(1) Radhames Liz DOM'03 - CPBL Lamigo Monkeys Bullpen

(45) Pedro Florimon, Jr. DOM'04 - ATL AAA IF

(53) Brandon Snyder 1'05 - WAS AAA IF
(1) David Hernandez 16'05 - CIN Bullpen

(1) Pedro Beato 1'06 - PHI AAA Bullpen
(1) Zack Britton 3'06 - NYY Bullpen
(93) Garabez Rosa DOM'06 - Free Agency
(2) Joel Polanco DOM'06 - Free Agency

(2) Matt Wieters 1'07 - STL Backup Catcher
(1) Jake Arrieta 5'07 - PHI Starting Pitcher

(98) Xavier Avery 2'08 - Free Agency
(8) L.J. Hoes 3'08 - Free Agency
(2) Caleb Joseph 7'08 - ARI AAA C
(1) Eddie Gamboa 21'08 - Free Agency
(1) Oliver Drake 43'08 - TBR AAA Bullpen
(4) Jonathan Schoop NED'08 - MIN Starting 2B

(23) Michael Ohlman 11'09 - IND Somerset Patriots C
(46) Ty Kelly 13'09 - LAA AAA IF

(5) Manny Machado 1'10 - SDP Starting 3B
(1) Parker Bridwell 9'10 - OAK AAA Starting Pitcher
(1) Scott Copeland 21'10 - WAS AAA Bullpen
(1) Tim Adleman 24'10 - Free Agency
(1) Eduardo Rodriguez VEN'10 - BOS Starting Pitcher

(57) Nick Delmonico 6'11 - CWS AAA OF
(1) Zach Davies 26'11 - MIL Starting Pitcher

(1) Kevin Gausman 1'12 - ATL Starting Pitcher (IL)
(64) Adrian Marin 3'12 - IND Winnipeg Goldeyes IF
(3) Christian Walker 4'12 - ARI Utility IF
(1) Kevin Grendell 11'12 - IND Lincoln Saltdogs Bullpen
(1) Josh Hader 19'12 - MIL Bullpen
(1) Wei-yin Chen TAI'12 - MIA Bullpen

(1) Steven Tarpley 3'13 - NYY Bullpen
(1) Mitch Horacek 9'13 - COL AA Bullpen
(1) Stephen Brault 11'13 - PIT Bullpen
(97) Mike Yastrzemski 14'13 - SFG AAA OF
(7) Randolph Gassaway 16'13 - PIT AA OF
(1) Stephan Crichton 23'13 - Free Agency
(1) Donnie Hart 27'13 - LAD AAA Bullpen

(1) Ryan Meisinger 11'15 - STL AAA Bullpen

  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Enjoy Terror said:

Our active draft picks/signings in pro-ball somewhere other than the Orioles org:

(1) Jim Johnson 5'01 - Free Agency

(9) Nick Markakis 1'03 - ATL Starting OF
(1) Radhames Liz DOM'03 - CPBL Lamigo Monkeys Bullpen

(45) Pedro Florimon, Jr. DOM'04 - ATL AAA IF

(53) Brandon Snyder 1'05 - WAS AAA IF
(1) David Hernandez 16'05 - CIN Bullpen

(1) Pedro Beato 1'06 - PHI AAA Bullpen
(1) Zack Britton 3'06 - NYY Bullpen
(93) Garabez Rosa DOM'06 - Free Agency
(2) Joel Polanco DOM'06 - Free Agency

(2) Matt Wieters 1'07 - STL Backup Catcher
(1) Jake Arrieta 5'07 - PHI Starting Pitcher

(98) Xavier Avery 2'08 - Free Agency
(8) L.J. Hoes 3'08 - Free Agency
(2) Caleb Joseph 7'08 - ARI AAA C
(1) Eddie Gamboa 21'08 - Free Agency
(1) Oliver Drake 43'08 - TBR AAA Bullpen
(4) Jonathan Schoop NED'08 - MIN Starting 2B

(23) Michael Ohlman 11'09 - IND Somerset Patriots C
(46) Ty Kelly 13'09 - LAA AAA IF

(5) Manny Machado 1'10 - SDP Starting 3B
(1) Parker Bridwell 9'10 - OAK AAA Starting Pitcher
(1) Scott Copeland 21'10 - WAS AAA Bullpen
(1) Tim Adleman 24'10 - Free Agency
(1) Eduardo Rodriguez VEN'10 - BOS Starting Pitcher

(57) Nick Delmonico 6'11 - CWS AAA OF
(1) Zach Davies 26'11 - MIL Starting Pitcher

(1) Kevin Gausman 1'12 - ATL Starting Pitcher (IL)
(64) Adrian Marin 3'12 - IND Winnipeg Goldeyes IF
(3) Christian Walker 4'12 - ARI Utility IF
(1) Kevin Grendell 11'12 - IND Lincoln Saltdogs Bullpen
(1) Josh Hader 19'12 - MIL Bullpen
(1) Wei-yin Chen TAI'12 - MIA Bullpen

(1) Steven Tarpley 3'13 - NYY Bullpen
(1) Mitch Horacek 9'13 - COL AA Bullpen
(1) Stephen Brault 11'13 - PIT Bullpen
(97) Mike Yastrzemski 14'13 - SFG AAA OF
(7) Randolph Gassaway 16'13 - PIT AA OF
(1) Stephan Crichton 23'13 - Free Agency
(1) Donnie Hart 27'13 - LAD AAA Bullpen

(1) Ryan Meisinger 11'15 - STL AAA Bullpen

15 guys we drafted or signed in the majors, plus on our own roster Bundy, Givens, Hess, Mancini, Mullins, Means, Wright and Yacabonis.    Not quite enough for a 25-man roster.   

That Travis Snider for Brault and Tarpley trade is looking pretty bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2019 at 8:51 PM, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

That makes two of us now. 

He signed a fairly good deal, got mono, and then the Cubs whacked his deal considerably. It's a business world. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Frobby said:

15 guys we drafted or signed in the majors, plus on our own roster Bundy, Givens, Hess, Mancini, Mullins, Means, Wright and Yacabonis.    Not quite enough for a 25-man roster.   

That Travis Snider for Brault and Tarpley trade is looking pretty bad.

It was a bad deal that I was all for. Tony was VERY against trading Brault. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, weams said:

He signed a fairly good deal, got mono, and then the Cubs whacked his deal considerably. It's a business world. 

Wow didn’t know that, hoping Brach has a good year now and can score a better contract or get his team option exercised. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores

News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats







×
×
  • Create New...