Jump to content
OFFNY

The Rubber Match (vs. YANKEES, 3/31)

Recommended Posts

o

 

BALTIMORE O RIOLES 

Jonathan Rafael Villar Roque - 2B

John Dwight Smith, Jr. - LF

Trey Mancini - RF

Renato Nunez - DH

Rio Ruiz - 3B

Joey Rickard - CF

Chris Davis - 1B

Pedro Severino De Leon  - C

Richie Martin - SS

Dylan Matthew Bundy - RHP )) (8-16, 5.45 ERA) ) *

 

* )) Led the Major Leagues in Losses (16), and Home Runs Ceded (41)

 

NEW YORK YANKEES

Brett Gardner - CF

Aaron Judge - RF

Giancarlo Stanton - LF

Louis Linwood Voit III - DH

Miguel Andujar - 3B

Gary Sanchez - C

Greg Bird - 1B

Gleyber David Torres Castro - SS

David John LeMahieu - 2B

James Anthony Happ - LHP )) (17-6, 3.65 ERA) ) *

 

* )) (10-6, 4.18 ERA) OOO [TORONTO BLUE JAYS] OOOOO (7-0, 2.69 ERA) OOO [NEW YORK YANKEES]

 

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

 

o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The lineup has been posted, and it is weird. Davis at first, Mancini is in right field? Rickard in center is reasonable, I guess, but even though I haven’t seen anything else, The lineup is odd.

Edited by Philip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Philip said:

The lineup has been posted, and it is weird. Davis at first, Mancini is in right field? Rickard in center is reasonable, I guess, but even though I haven’t seen anything else, The lineup is odd.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing I really enjoy doing is reading the blog comments at pinstripe Alley Or over the monster after a loss by the Yankees or Red Sox. Everybody needs to be fired, everybody needs to be traded, everybody needs to be sent down. I don’t think the oriole crowd overreacts quite that much.

The Mariners may be a fun team this year, by the way.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Philip said:

One thing I really enjoy doing is reading the blog comments at pinstripe Alley Or over the monster after a loss by the Yankees or Red Sox. Everybody needs to be fired, everybody needs to be traded, everybody needs to be sent down. I don’t think the oriole crowd overreacts quite that much.

The Mariners may be a fun team this year, by the way.

If the O's win today the meltdown would be epic.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tom Davis just said the rain is supposed to clear out around 2:00.  So I'm thinking 2:30 is best case scenario.  Probably closer to 4 based on the weather report. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

Tom Davis just said the rain is supposed to clear out around 2:00.  So I'm thinking 2:30 is best case scenario.  Probably closer to 4. 

Good thing is the weather forecast says once the rain leaves, it's definitely gone.  So they are definitely getting this one in today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats






×
×
  • Create New...