OFFNY

vs. YANKS, 4/04 (2019 Home Opener)

On the bright side of Chris Davis, sees 4.56 pitches per plate appearance so in 5 PAs he could use up 22-23 pitches a game of opposing pitches. Now don't say I haven't said something positive about him.

1 minute ago, NashLumber said:

For audio? Thought he was asking about 105.7. 

Oh, I thought you meant for video. That's how I stream the O's home broadcast at work or when I'm driving around. 

1 minute ago, MDtransplant757 said:

Is it the same streaming site that r/baseball promotes? 

I don't know what that is. I think I first got it from OFFNY. Shows every kind of game in the world, if they have the stream.

Just now, MDtransplant757 said:

Can the O's be smart and extend Villar? Wouldn't mind keeping him around. 

Right, extending middle infielders has worked out before...

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

I feel so bad for the Yankees. :(

NOT!

• Upvote 1

Just now, scOtt said:

I don't know what that is. I think I first got it from OFFNY. Shows every kind of game in the world, if they have the stream.

Reddit's baseball subthread. Mine shows every major sport in the US, you can get the home or away broadcast, totally free too. 

Richie Martin hit into some tough luck on that ground out to 1B. His EV was 105.4 and his xBA on that hit was .400. Martin had a nice BP today so that's a good sign that maybe he can break out of this early funk a bit.

Just now, MDtransplant757 said:

Oh, I thought you meant for video. That's how I stream the O's home broadcast at work or when I'm driving around. 

Yeah, 105.7 is the flagship radio station he was asking about. Went to that Reddit link. Not crazy about the malware etc I may get there.

X4g4IFx.png

Just now, NashLumber said:

Yeah, 105.7 is the flagship radio station he was asking about. Went to that Reddit link. Not crazy about the malware etc I may get there.

X4g4IFx.png

Interesting targeted advertisements.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Orioles Information

Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores

News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats

• Good replies but I did not say to sign any expensive free agents. I suggested filling in as Elias suggested on last weeks Hot Stove show the need for an experienced middle infielder (Iglesias), starting pitching (Wheeler or Odorizzi) and relief pitching Hudson and Harris.  None of them will break the bank but will solve his needs. Most of these players will probably get 1 year or 2 year deals. The starters I named may push for 3 years but I would stay away from any requiring more than 2 years since we have a number of young starters moving up soon. 70 wins is obtainable with a few additions. How many games did our pen blow last season.  Givens alone cost us probably 8 or more games and the rest of the pen others. I think most of us would be happy if we reached 70 in 2020.
    • Yeah I guess it doesn’t matter that he’s nearly 30. 
    • No.... .....and it is one of the most depressing / infuriating / frustrating things about the last two years. The guy is a millstone around the neck of the franchise. Mancini should be playing first. Anyone could see the rebuild coming, knew it would be difficult, but looked forward to seeing the emerging players. Some will flame out, some will flicker with hope, and some (Means seems to be the first) will exceed expectations. But C F'ing Davis watching belt high 91 mph sinkers for strike three with that deer in the headlights walk back to the dugout look.....   ugh. That I wish we could be spared.
    • As a state employee, I enjoy watching people dig themselves deeper into holes.
    • Doesn’t bother me that Gammons mentioned he was dumped by the Orioles.    That’s part of the story.   
    • Nope.    But we’re talking about next year.    Elias says Davis is following a regimen they set for him.   I’m not optimistic it will work but we’ll see.   Honestly the regimen may have more to do with execution than approach, if you follow me.     
  • Popular Contributors