Frobby

DJ Stewart 2019

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

I can't remember the last time I had so much anticipation for something.

I cut it into about 1/6" slices and pan fried it and added some sauerkraut after I flipped it.

• Haha 1

I am not suggesting that Phillips is any good, but he’s not tired and Straily and Givens certainly are

1 minute ago, Philip said:

Wouldn’t it better to send down Straily(if possible) or even Givens?

Can't send Straily.  I can never keep the rules straight with a case like Givens.  He might be able to refuse.

16 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I can't remember the last time I had so much anticipation for something.

It gets better when you’re older, I’m now able to get a prostate exam annually.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cy Bundy said:

You can get those on the secondary market for a lot less money, but insurance won't cover it.

2 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

You can get those on the secondary market for a lot less money, but insurance won't cover it.

tenor.gif

Imo the only way it should be Stewart is if they plan on keeping him long term even after Davis comes off the il and not shuttling him back in s handful days. 

If Davis comes off the il 10 days will Stewart be able to get enough playing time at bats here it make sense for us to keep him?

5 minutes ago, jrobb21613 said:

Imo the only way it should be Stewart is if they plan on keeping him long term even after Davis comes off the il and not shuttling him back in s handful days. 

If Davis comes off the il 10 days will Stewart be able to get enough playing time at bats here it make sense for us to keep him?

Why do you feel that way?

1 hour ago, Cy Bundy said:

I think I would rather just die.

1 hour ago, jrobb21613 said:

Maybe they know Davis will be gone a lot longer than 10 days.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Maybe they know Davis will be gone a lot longer than 10 days.

It's not like they don't have other guys they could potentially send down other than DJ when Davis returns. 

1 hour ago, Can_of_corn said:

Why do you feel that way?

I don’t like the idea or feel like it’s the right thing to do to a prospect you value to have him riding the shuttle back and forth. Now if they don’t feel like Stewart is going to be a impact player for the future than no big deal but if they do treat him with the respect he deserves and I don’t think shuttling a guy back and forth is right. Just my opinion and maybe not a big deal just kinda don’t seem right to me.

1 hour ago, atomic said:

I think I would rather just die.

These days, when you go through airport security, you get a prostate exam for free!

3 minutes ago, jrobb21613 said:

I don’t like the idea or feel like it’s the right thing to do to a prospect you value to have him riding the shuttle back and forth. Now if they don’t feel like Stewart is going to be a impact player for the future than no big deal but if they do treat him with the respect he deserves and I don’t think shuttling a guy back and forth is right. Just my opinion and maybe not a big deal just kinda don’t seem right to me.

I think Stewart would much rather take the shuttle back and forth than be riding the bus full time.