Jump to content
Tony-OH

2019 Hangout Nights: $20 tickets for lower box seats

Recommended Posts

On 4/29/2019 at 11:28 AM, Tony-OH said:

Hangout Nights are back in 2019. What better way to watch a game then surrounded by other rabid Orioles fans in discounted great seats. If you buy tickets, the closer you are to the left side (while facing the field) of Section 8 near rows 11-13 the better, that's where the Hangout staff will be.

Our seats are in  Lower Box (Section 8): Prices this year are $20 and all dates, regardless of the type (Huge discounts on some games). (Note: Tickets will say the regular price until you click on the actual seats available then will come up as $20.

Note: There are only a limited amount this year so order early.

*There is an additional 10% service charge per ticket.

Our dates this year are as follows:

May 10, Fri 7:00 vs LAA
May 31, Fri 7:00 vs SF (T-shirt Night)
Jun 25, Tue 7:00 vs SD (Machado home coming game/Orioles Bird Nutcracker)
Jul 13, Sat 7:00 vs TB (Birdland Hawaiian Shirt game)
Aug 3, Sat 7:00 vs Tor 
Sep 21, Sat vs Sea (Orioles Sherpa Blanket)

FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS

1. Goto Orioles Hangout Offer

2. Select a game

3. Select a quantity of tickets

4. Create a Baltimore Orioles ticket account

5. Purchase and print your tickets

Tickets posted for re-sale are subject to cancellation. Offer is NOT valid at the Box Office.

For any questions or accessible seating, please call 888.848.BIRD (2473) and ask for the Ticket Services team.

Just picked up tickets to the next three Hangout Nights.   I'm finally going to get a Hawaiian shirt after always missing that giveaway for one reason or another.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2019 at 9:25 PM, SteveA said:

Just picked up tickets to the next three Hangout Nights.   I'm finally going to get a Hawaiian shirt after always missing that giveaway for one reason or another.

Great Steve. Look forward to seeing you!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Laura and I are in for August 3. We'll drive up on Friday from Durham for that game, too.

 

Orioles vs Blue Jays - Prime
Sat, Aug 3, 2019 7:05 PM 
Oriole Park 
 
Section 8
Row 13
Seat 1 - 2
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I don’t live there, but I’m doing my darndest to get there for a Hawaiian shirt!

😉

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2019 at 2:04 PM, Tony-OH said:

Appreciate like the 8 people that bought tickets. Honestly though, the lack of people purchasing and attending these night is pretty disappointing. We picked great nights, mostly with giveaways and the Orioles gave us a great deal yet there were what, two people who post here besides me here tonight?

I'm actually embarrassed at this point to even try and get these deals in the future. If no one is going come, I'm not going to waste the Orioles time.

If you live in the Baltimore area, this note is for you. We have 100s of people on here daily and you never want to come out during these nights? It's just disappointing. $20 tickets, meet other Hangouters, box seats. I guess I just don't get it!

We used to have a pretty good turn out, even when the team was bad, but now, SteveA and O's is Legend are about the only regulars (Always good to see them both).

At the end of the day, if no one wants to come out to these nights I won't bother the Orioles in the future. 

Thanks as always Tony. The OH games are truly great and having them line up with promo days with excellent prices 50% or less than the actual price is greatly appreciated. Know it takes some work to get this set up so it's not taken for granted.

Good seeing you again as well as Steve. I talked to Ben (O's84) who was with me at the game and we will definitely car pool to another. I'll look to make another 2-3 OH games this season but I'm out for the game against the Padres as I'll be in Cali. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2019 at 2:04 PM, Tony-OH said:

 

Appreciate like the 8 people that bought tickets. Honestly though, the lack of people purchasing and attending these night is pretty disappointing. We picked great nights, mostly with giveaways and the Orioles gave us a great deal yet there were what, two people who post here besides me here tonight?

I'm actually embarrassed at this point to even try and get these deals in the future. If no one is going come, I'm not going to waste the Orioles time.

If you live in the Baltimore area, this note is for you. We have 100s of people on here daily and you never want to come out during these nights? It's just disappointing. $20 tickets, meet other Hangouters, box seats. I guess I just don't get it!

We used to have a pretty good turn out, even when the team was bad, but now, SteveA and O's is Legend are about the only regulars (Always good to see them both).

At the end of the day, if no one wants to come out to these nights I won't bother the Orioles in the future. 

 

o

 

Tony, perhaps next year you can do a one-time thing for the whole year, like you did in 2011 ???

I really regret not going to that one, as I didn't know how big of an occasion it was going to be.

 

o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

 

Tony, perhaps next year you can do a one-time thing for the whole year, like you did in 2011 ???

I really regret not going to that one, as I didn't know how big of an occasion it was going to be.

 

o

I would be nobody comes out anymore. I honestly will just enjoy my time with my friends, family and staff and the few Hangouters that actually do come out. I'm not going to worry about it anymore or advertise it anymore. If people don't want to come out, they don't want to come out.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores

News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats







  • Posts

    • Not saying it isn't, but AAA will be the first year we assume he will be using the MLB ball if AAA in 2020 will still be using the same balls. I'm glad Wells continues to beat expectations at every level but being a soft tosser still concerns me and probably always will. Wonder how many innings they give him with the big league club next year in spring training before they option him out to minor league camp?
    • I don't think Preston is giving enough of an adjustment because of weather conditions.  MVP candidate Russell Wilson played worse, against a statistically worse pass defense.
    • I agree. But it's been interesting to me to meet Y fans who found him so annoying that they're glad to be rid of him. They usually cite the fact that he made so many pitching changes and slowed the game down so much it became boring to them.
    • Something similar happened to me and another O's fan visiting from Vegas at the first 2012 playoff game at Yankee Stadium (the one in which Flaherty and Manny hit homers, Adam misplayed Jeter's fly into a RBI-triple, and Ibanez hit the game-tying and -winning homers in the 9th and 12th innings off of Jim Johnson and Matusz after Miguel Gonzalez had pitched his typically Yankee-killer gem). Beer wasn't thrown on us (we were in the bleachers and those fans wd never waste their Bud Light mead)--just the empty blue plastic bottles. We needed a two-officer escort from the water fountain all the way down the ramps. They also mocked my race. The other fan was a young white man and had flown in to bet on the game, and lost. There was a nice Canadian woman behind us who said she was rooting for the Y's, but hated Yankee fans.... I have some some cool photos. Nonetheless, I loved that season and series.
    • This is what he had to say: Lamar Jackson struggled passing most of the game and it appears that the league has figured out how to take away some of his easy throws. He threw behind and low to a lot of receivers. As usual, he remains the team’s top offensive weapon with his legs. Jackson isn’t a complete quarterback yet, but he can make big plays from anywhere on the field. Grade: C+ ————————————————————————- Honestly he’s pretty accurate. 
    • https://www.profootballrumors.com/2019/10/ravens-pernell-mcphee-suffers-triceps-tear   I think they have to make a move now. 
  • Popular Contributors

×
×
  • Create New...