Sign in to follow this  
OFFNY

vs. MARINERS, 6/21

o

My mother was originally going to name me "Sean Patrick" (Colon.

She changed her mind, and instead named me "Patrick McLaughlin" (Colon.)

BALTIMORE O RIOLES

Jonathan Rafael Villar Roque - SS

Anthony Santander - RF

John Dwight Smith, Jr. - LF

Pedro Severino De Leon - DH

Chance Sisco - C

Hanser Joel Alberto Pena - 2B

Rio Ruiz - 3B

Chris Davis - 1B

Steve Wilkerson - CF

SEAPATRICK GILMARTIN LHP )) (0-1, 2.48 ERA) ) *

* )) (AAA-Norfolk)

SEATTLE MARINERS

Mallex Smith - CF

John Paul Crawford - SS

Domingo Santana - RF

Daniel Vogelbach - 1B

Thomas James Murphy, Jr. - C

Omar Narvaez - DH

Kyle Seager - 3B

Dylan Moore - 2B

Jonathan Mackenzey Williamson - LF

Michael Raymond Leake - RHP )) (6-6, 4.14 ERA)

https://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

o

I can’t see Gillmartin pitching more than 3 innings.  He has average 2 innings an appearance for Norfolk.  With a bullpen game I don’t see us winning this game as our bullpen has bee pun atrocious.  The one good thing is it is a late game so most people won’t watch it.Q

7 minutes ago, atomic said:

I can’t see Gillmartin pitching more than 3 innings.  He has average 2 innings an appearance for Norfolk.  With a bullpen game I don’t see us winning this game as our bullpen has bee pun atrocious.  The one good thing is it is a late game so most people won’t watch it.Q

So the O’s have no chance at all. Then they might as well forfeit the game the season. Sorry Atomic but you are so pessimistic. 

Just now, Tx Oriole said:

So the O’s have no chance at all. Then they might as well forfeit the game the season. Sorry Atomic but you are so pessimistic. 

I think forfeiting would be a good idea.  It would give the pitching staff a breather,  But I don’t think the league would take kindly to us just forfeiting games,  

1 hour ago, atomic said:

I think forfeiting would be a good idea.  It would give the pitching staff a breather,  But I don’t think the league would take kindly to us just forfeiting games,  

I’m sorry Atomic. I didn’t mean to be rude to you or hurt your feelings. If I did I apologize. 

4 hours ago, atomic said:

How about they let us hit the ball off a batting tee just to make it even.

Well, I was looking for the right “sacrificial lamb” gif to share with the faithful, but no luck.

we will have to imagine the heart getting ripped out, oh no we won’t the game’s just starting!

6 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

BALTIMORE O RIOLES

Jonathan Rafael Villar Roque - SS

Anthony Santander - RF

John Dwight Smith, Jr. - LF

Pedro Severino De Leon - DH

Chance Sisco - C

Hanser Joel Alberto Pena - 2B

Rio Ruiz - 3B

Chris Davis - 1B

Steve Wilkerson - CF

SEAPATRICK GILMARTIN LHP )) (0-1, 2.48 ERA) ) *

* )) (AAA-Norfolk)

SEATTLE MARINERS

Mallex Smith - CF

John Paul Crawford - SS

Domingo Santana - RF

Daniel Vogelbach - 1B

Thomas James Murphy, Jr. - C

Omar Narvaez - DH

Kyle Seager - 3B

Dylan Moore - 2B

Jonathan Mackenzey Williamson - LF

Michael Raymond Leake - RHP )) (6-6, 4.14 ERA)

https://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

o

At least she didn’t name you “Colon”

5 hours ago, Tx Oriole said:

Pessimistic is when you look  out at a windy day and call it a tornado.

Atomic is looking at a tornado and calling it a tornado 

3 minutes ago, Philip said:

Pessimistic is when you look  out at a windy day and call it a tornado.

Atomic is looking at a tornado and calling it a tornado 

Pessimistic is more like watching a live birth and calling it the beginning of death instead of life. Really, both are correct, though. That's a more apt comparison. The Orioles are being reborn and first come the birth pangs. That's where we're at now.

6 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

o

12 minutes ago, Philip said:

At least she didn’t name you “Colon”

o

That would have been repetitive. Colon Colon.

No, my mother, rest her soul, wasn't going to give me the same first name as my last name ........ thanks for the thought, "Philip."

o