Sign in to follow this  
OFFNY

Split ??? (vs. MARINERS, 6/23)

3 hours ago, MongoBoy said:

Doing my own analytics: Bitcoin has skyrocketed since the O's started their 10 game losing streak.  They win yesterday and btc drops.  A few more 10 gamers, and it's...

FantasticGentleBustard-size_restricted.g

The Honeymooners was such a funny show. 

1 minute ago, Sessh said:

Tend to agree. I'm not quite to that point with Rogers yet. I don't know, I just want to see a little more of him, but you're probably right across the board. I hope Eshelman gets a shot sometime soon. At least he's an unknown quantity that has shown the ability to be dominant over long stretches at AAA. He would make his next scheduled start tomorrow and I see that our starter for tomorrow is TBD.

Sure, bring on Eshelman.

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

Richie Martin, of course.  OF COURSE.

Just don't let that guy swing that late in an at bat with a guy battling control issues and a double play in order.  Murphy's Law.

He's rocking a 41 OPS+.

So worried about pace of play, mound visits are limited.  So what happens?  No one wants to visit the mound and an interpreter is shouting at the pitcher from foul territory, everyone is confused and is taking LONGER than a mound visit would have lasted.

But oh no!  Can't go to the mound for 15 seconds.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

So worried about pace of play, mound visits are limited.  So what happens?  No one wants to visit the mound and an interpreter is shouting at the pitcher from foul territory, everyone is confused and is taking LONGER than a mound visit would have lasted.

Manfred Logic.

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Maybe if they weren't using superballs you wouldn't need so many mound visits and pitching changes?

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

Maybe if they weren't using superballs you wouldn't need so many mound visits and pitching changes?

Maybe they should just leave something that's perfectly fine alone and stop trying to shave three minutes off a game.

• Upvote 1