AJHoesnkakes

Adley Rutschman- MiLB Career (Rise of a Titan)

1 hour ago, AJHoesnkakes said:

He should get things going this week in the GCL. I thought that we should have a thread for those that want to track his every swing. May the odds be forever in his favor...

I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t play in the GCL. 

Its more he’s down at the complex to onboard into the organization IMO.

• Upvote 1

I plan on buying some Ironbirds tickets once we hear he's headed North.....................hope it's not too long.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Luke-OH said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t play in the GCL. 

Its more he’s down at the complex to onboard into the organization IMO.

I don't have a good enough handle on the complex leagues to know if any of the pitching-heavy July 2's we are anticipated to have starting tomorrow could keep their heads above water there, or if it is a case where they wouldn't even get there for another year or two.  But after years of sitting it out, I'll be curious to see if announcements come at 600 on a Sunday night NBA free agency is ON pace, or if it is slower than that.

It would be cool if there was even one deemed worthy enough to - hey, meet Adley Rutschman - before he comes up the coast later this month.

4 minutes ago, OrioleDog said:

It would be cool if there was even one deemed worthy enough to - hey, meet Adley Rutschman - before he comes up the coast later this month.

I wouldn't read into that at all. Visa issues alone could delay these kids. Most are likely still very young too. 

6 minutes ago, OrioleDog said:

I don't have a good enough handle on the complex leagues to know if any of the pitching-heavy July 2's we are anticipated to have starting tomorrow could keep their heads above water there, or if it is a case where they wouldn't even get there for another year or two.  But after years of sitting it out, I'll be curious to see if announcements come at 600 on a Sunday night NBA free agency is ON pace, or if it is slower than that.

I don’t think they’ll be in game action this year except the “Tricky league” and instructs. It’d be a good sign if any made it to instructs in Sarasota.