Jump to content
sportsfan8703

2019 Trade Deadline

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Bauer to Reds as part of 3 team deal involving Cincy, Cleveland and San Diego.

Possibly Puig to Tribe.

Wouldn't expect the Indians to be willing to pay Puig.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, interloper said:

I would love to see Elias be involved in a 3 team deal if only because the Orioles have never been creative in trades and I haven't seen a multi team Orioles trade ever that I can recall.

Sports Guy had probably 50 of them teed up for the O’s that never came to fruition.  

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Well, they got Puig, Franmil Reyes and Cody Allen.

I suppose the Indians are getting something from the Padres as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tntoriole said:

I suppose the Indians are getting something from the Padres as well.

Oops saw that Logan Allen came in the deal.  So effectively the Padres got Taylor Trammell for him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

Oops saw that Logan Allen came in the deal.  So effectively the Padres got Taylor Trammell for him. 

San Diego also sent Franmil Reyes to Cleveland

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why the Reds are giving up multiple top prospects plus Puig for 1.5 seasons of Trevor Bauer. 

Maybe they think they can make a real run next year and that Bauer will put him over the edge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Luke Voigt is having an MRI for a core injury. Someone might need a 1B. 

Chris Davis' contract would put the Yankees over the luxury tax threshold, which they have been actively trying to avoid. 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Can_of_corn said:

Wouldn't expect the Indians to be willing to pay Puig.

I’m surprise they want him at all, he’s a hothead. And giving up Bauer for him? There sure must be more to it than immediately apparent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

Not sure why the Reds are giving up multiple top prospects plus Puig for 1.5 seasons of Trevor Bauer. 

Maybe they think they can make a real run next year and that Bauer will put him over the edge. 

Maybe they hired Dan Duquette?

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Philip said:

I’m surprise they want him at all, he’s a hothead. And giving up Bauer for him? There sure must be more to it than immediately apparent.

They gave up a year and a half of Bauer for a young cheap power hitting DH/COF, a top 100 LHP prospect, a decent AA pitching prospect, a low minors lottery ticket, and Puig. 

I find it funny referring to Puig as a hothead with no mention of Bauer's antics. He just threw a temper tantrum on the mound the other day. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores

News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats







×
×
  • Create New...