Tony-OH

TT: Time to demote Smith Jr. and bring up Stewart

5 hours ago, SteveA said:

I mean look at wildcard's last post above.  He puts two possible theories out:. They like Stewart SO much that they are playing service Time games. or they like him so little that he doesn't figure in the future so they're not bothering to bring him up.  We're all over the map on this because it just doesn't make sense.

Are just making stuff up?

Where is this post did I say anything about service time or that the O's don't like him.?????

Stewart's status is confusing.    Roch did a blog article on what is next for the roster and doesn't even mention Stewart.   Yet Hyde said a day or two ago that they would probably add an outfielder.   I guess for a pitcher going to Norfolk.  

No mention from Dubroff about Stewart or the Sun or Trezza.   

I don't know what is happening with the guy.

How about getting it right instead of giving me .....

30 minutes ago, wildcard said:

Are just making stuff up?

Where is this post did I say anything about service time or that the O's don't like him.?????

How about getting it right instead of giving me .....

I am very sorry.   It was TINSTAAP's post I was referring to.  I must have read his and yours one after the other and gotten confused.

Once again, very sorry, I made a mistake.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2019 at 5:40 PM, Philip said:

It would be interesting to see a side-by-side comparison of Ryan Flaherty and Mr. Wilkerson.

I think Wilkerson is probably the better all-around player, But I would imagine that it is pretty close

I would rather have Flaherty this year. He is hitting .275/.377/.487 with 17 home runs at Columbus (AAA) and he can actually play shortstop.

1 hour ago, MurphDogg said:

I would rather have Flaherty this year. He is hitting .275/.377/.487 with 17 home runs at Columbus (AAA) and he can actually play shortstop.

I would rather have Flaherty too, he was one of my favorite players. But he was deemed unworthy, and the guy in charge of signing free agents kept saying”oh we’re in discussions” or other such nonsense until Flaherty signed with the Braves. So now he gone.

4 hours ago, MurphDogg said:

How has Flaherty done this year in the majors?