Sign in to follow this  
Roy Firestone

Who loves Eddie Murray? Want a signed bat for my charity?

Hey Eddie Murray fans(I know this place is full of em). I got a fantastic Eddie Murray signed bat last night and I'm putting it up for auction today. Funds raised benefit my charity which benefits disadvantaged kids sports and recreation programs in Los Angeles. (WEST COAST SPORTS.ORG). I'll start bidding at $200 bucks If you want to bid ,PM me here or email me @ addroy@aol.com. Remember this is for a great cause. And for Eddie lovers only!!

We will hold this auction open until next Thursday. If you're an Eddie fan..or know someone who is, this is a great gift for a great cause...

6 hours ago, Roy Firestone said:

Hey Eddie Murray fans(I know this place is full of em). I got a fantastic Eddie Murray signed bat last night and I'm putting it up for auction today. Funds raised benefit my charity which benefits disadvantaged kids sports and recreation programs in Los Angeles. (WEST COAST SPORTS.ORG). I'll start bidding at $200 bucks If you want to bid ,PM me here or email me @ addroy@aol.com. Remember this is for a great cause. And for Eddie lovers only!!

Eddie is a spectacular person. And you would want his bat. 

Only two men have hit 15+ homers in 20 consecutive years in MLB.  One of them is Murray.  (Hammerin' Henry is the other)

I'm wondering if the bat is black @Roy Firestone or have a photo or a link to the auction?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Roy Firestone said:

We have our first bid on the Murray bat. Does anyone care to make another bid?

Hey Roy, is the signed bat from his playing career or something signed recently?

thanks!

5 hours ago, Roll Tide said:

Hey Roy, is the signed bat from his playing career or something signed recently?

thanks!

I know its  not game used, but they are great bats he signed...Major league bat. Make a bid. Eddie's signed bats are hard to come by....

Eddie fans. I just had to shut the auction down. Someone made an astonishing offer if I closed it out. I sold the bat. But I will make another offer. If someone wishes to bid on another Eddie bat signed and authenticated....and you wish to contact me here or at addroy@aol.com I will look into getting one or two more...But they must be serious bids...Please let me know your intention to bid today...thank you...

• Upvote 3

On 7/26/2019 at 6:58 PM, Roy Firestone said:

If you want to send me an email I will show you that bat...its a beaut...make a bid...My email is addroy@aol.com

Send me a photo. I' ll put it up.