Jump to content
OFFNY

Roy Firestone Series (vs. ANGELS, 7/28)

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

 

Watching the Angels' broadcast, Alberto swung his fist in frustration at not being able to score on the 2-out long single.

These plucky Birds want W's, they don't care where they are in the standings.

 

o

I think that's just human nature, especially for guys who have won and won and won since Little League. Well, maybe not LAST year's O's....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Just realized this song is 20 years old and now I feel old. :old5fan:

It gets worse. Wait til you hear stuff you really think of as pretty recent stuff referred to as a "Classic." I heard Nirvana called that and... took a loonnnngggg pull off my beer. 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

 

Watching the Angels' broadcast, Alberto swung his fist in frustration at not being able to score on the 2-out long single.

These plucky Birds want W's, they don't care where they are in the standings.

 

o

 

 

3 minutes ago, scOtt said:

 

I think that that's just human nature, especially for guys who have won and won and won since Little League. Well, maybe not LAST YEAR'S Orioles ........

 

o

 

I've seen less enthusiasm on horrible/really bad MLB teams.

 

o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, scOtt said:

It gets worse. Wait til you hear stuff you really think of as pretty recent stuff referred to as a "Classic." I heard Nirvana called that and... took a loonnnngggg pull off my beer. 😛

That reality sunk in when the local classic rock station started playing the likes of Nirvana, Soundgarden and Stone Temple Pilots. To me that is still new music. 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anonsnides said:

Anybody else hear someone drunk or deranged yell "Cmon Scioscia" before the break?

Jim Hunter?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 150 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats






×
×
  • Create New...