Going Underground

'89 Orioles 30th Anniversary with 1989 Prices

Grabbed two sets of 6 in Section 3 myself.  Did the same when they did the halfway to Black Friday sale.  Really like what I assume the brothers are doing, or allowing to be done to encourage fans to come out.  Between these offers and the "Kids cheer free" program, they've really shown a different side towards fans than I ever remember being done under their father.  Of course, when you're in a rebuild you kinda have to extend an olive branch or two.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, odogs101 said:

Grabbed two sets of 6 in Section 3 myself.  Did the same when they did the halfway to Black Friday sale.  Really like what I assume the brothers are doing, or allowing to be done to encourage fans to come out.  Between these offers and the "Kids cheer free" program, they've really shown a different side towards fans than I ever remember being done under their father.  Of course, when you're in a rebuild you kinda have to extend an olive branch or two.

Yes. Also thrown in a few $1.00 dog nights like most teams have been doing.

43 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Yes. Also thrown in a few $1.00 dog nights like most teams have been doing.

O's have done that.   They did it on National Hot Dog day when they gave out the hot dog race T-shirts, and on two other days when you can bring your (canine) dog to the park, I think tonight might be one of those.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, odogs101 said:

I really like the kids cheer free on 2 levels. It exposes kids to baseball when they might not otherwise. Shows them how fun the park is and if they go to a couple games exposes them to how great the game is.

On the second hand it puts their parents butts in the seats (affordably.) That increases attendance. Every little bit helps.

• Upvote 1

On 8/1/2019 at 1:58 PM, MurphDogg said:

I got a pair of tickets in the front row of section 13 for $25.50 total. Pretty good deal.

So a neighbor decided that he wanted to go to the game on Friday so I have to get 4 seats together, meaning I won't be able to use this pair. 

If anyone wants these tickets for what I paid for them, please shoot me a PM. I will even lend you a parking pass for my neighborhood (Ridgely's Delight - between Pickles and MLK).

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, MurphDogg said:

So a neighbor decided that he wanted to go to the game on Friday so I have to get 4 seats together, meaning I won't be able to use this pair. 

If anyone wants these tickets for what I paid for them, please shoot me a PM. I will even lend you a parking pass for my neighborhood (Ridgely's Delight - between Pickles and MLK).

Bumping this once for the morning crowd, hope that is ok!

If I don't hear from anyone I will reach out to my neighbors on Next Door.

"Why Not?" T-shirt and Fireworks night!

cut.jpg

• Upvote 1