Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Moose Milligan

Record Breaking HR Prediction Thread

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Moose Milligan said:

Monday. vs. Royals.   Whichever Orioles pitcher is starting.  3rd inning.  Hunter Dozier hits it.

So brave, so bold. 😉  Waiting until they're 8 away before playing the game you started.  
_cfvQI.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, O's84 said:

Wonder what percentage of the HR's have been given up to the Yankees.

Yeah if only there was a way to  somehow divide 61 by 251 and express the answer as a percentage.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Yeah if only there was a way to  somehow divide 61 by 251 and express the answer as a percentage.

I was too lazy to find the # of HR's the Yankees have hit against us O's this season. 

So that comes out to 24.3% of the HR's we've allowed this season were against the Yankees.  That's amazing, and not in the good way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, O's84 said:

I was too lazy to find the # of HR's the Yankees have hit against us O's this season. 

So that comes out to 24.3% of the HR's we've allowed this season were against the Yankees.  That's amazing, and not in the good way.

Yep.  At least we are done with them until next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SteveA said:

Yep.  At least we are done with them until next year.

Thank God! ....... *exhale

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, TonySoprano said:

So brave, so bold. 😉  Waiting until they're 8 away before playing the game you started.  
_cfvQI.gif

Well, I didn't say when the bets were due.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2019 at 11:30 AM, jjnono said:

August 17th against the Red Sox.  Andrew Benintendi in the 7th inning off of Paul Fry.  Hanging slider on the inside half... Benintendi doesn't miss it.  

Well, Fry did give up a home run in the 7th inning on August 17th, but it wasn't the record breaker and it wasn't Benintendi (Devers, who is like, what? 40 for his last 50???  He's on a crazy tear...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We tied the record last night, so it's almost a foregone conclusion the record is broken tonight by a Tampa Bay Ray.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores

News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats







×
×
  • Create New...