Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
25 Nuggets

I hate the Yankees

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

And the National league.

True, but I'm guessing most people don't think the Yanks can get past the Astros even if they do get past anyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ORIOLE33 said:

They’ll run right through both of those teams. 

That is correct.  The Twins pose zero challenge to the Yankees.  They literally never beat them, when it counts or when it doesn’t.  Mentally, the Yankees own the Twins.  Check the stats since 2001.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ORIOLE33 said:

They’ll run right through both of those teams. 

The Twins have hit more home runs than the Yankees this year, and they have a better team ERA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JR Oriole said:

That is correct.  The Twins pose zero challenge to the Yankees.  They literally never beat them, when it counts or when it doesn’t.  Mentally, the Yankees own the Twins.  Check the stats since 2001.

Since 2001?  This Twins team is clearly different than any other recent Twins teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly don't.  I mean, I do because they're the Yankees but I don't really mind this version of them.  I find their players likable.  This isn't the A-Rod/Clemens version.  

I loathe Boston.  I'd rather have the Yankees being good any day of the week over Boston.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2017 at 10:56 PM, 25 Nuggets said:

 

That's all I got.

 

o

 

You've got some company.

 

 

 

o

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, CheeryO said:

The Twins have hit more home runs than the Yankees this year, and they have a better team ERA.

Means nothing. The Yankees win that series in no more than 5. The Twins are not going into Yankee Stadium and steal a game. I just don’t see it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I honestly don't.  I mean, I do because they're the Yankees but I don't really mind this version of them.  I find their players likable.  This isn't the A-Rod/Clemens version.  

I loathe Boston.  I'd rather have the Yankees being good any day of the week over Boston.

 

 

Over here it’s totally different. Over here you have A LOT of bandwagon Yankees fans and they’re in full force right now. Nothing would be better than to see the Astros own them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, AceKing said:

That is all.

How do I get downvoted for starting the same thread as the op who got upvoted, and has a 7 page thread

come on, COC, you come up with some garbage posts

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AceKing said:

How do I get downvoted for starting the same thread as the op who got upvoted, and has a 7 page thread

come on, COC, you come up with some garbage posts

Simple, this is a rant you posted in Orioles Talk.  Not sure why I didn't downvote the original, I must have been in a rare good mood.

We have a forum for rants, if you had posted this there I'd have been cool with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah @Can_of_corn you post some straight garbage dude!  At least I've got the nerve to actually tag you when I say it!  Downvoting on message board is a joke, bro!  Need all the rep points a guy can get around here.  Hard out here for a pimp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Yeah @Can_of_corn you post some straight garbage dude!  At least I've got the nerve to actually tag you when I say it!  Downvoting on message board is a joke, bro!  Need all the rep points a guy can get around here.  Hard out here for a pimp.

I guess you do need all the help with rep you can get...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ORIOLE33 said:

Over here it’s totally different. Over here you have A LOT of bandwagon Yankees fans and they’re in full force right now. Nothing would be better than to see the Astros own them. 

It's like that anywhere.  I mean, where'd all the fans come from to sell out OPACY during the playoff runs this decade?  

New York is New York.  It's one of the most popular cities in the entire world.  It's not a coincidence that the baseball team is extremely popular and has bandwagon fans.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

Simple, this is a rant you posted in Orioles Talk.  Not sure why I didn't downvote the original, I must have been in a rare good mood.

We have a forum for rants, if you had posted this there I'd have been cool with it.

The Yankees are playing the Orioles. It is the sixth inning.  You gotta be kidding me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AceKing said:

The Yankees are playing the Orioles. It is the sixth inning.  You gotta be kidding me.

Grown adults (I'm assuming) complaining about rep on a message board.  You gotta be kidding me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores

News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats







×
×
  • Create New...