tntoriole

Brian Matusz AND Lew Ford...

8 minutes ago, scOtt said:

If it ends in .html or something then right click > view image. Copy that address and paste it here.

Photo is in my Flickr account, which gives me a URL for it. But when I use the OH's "Insert image from URL," the slot turns pink and rejects it.

8 minutes ago, LA2 said:

Photo is in my Flickr account, which gives me a URL for it. But when I use the OH's "Insert image from URL," the slot turns pink and rejects it.

Just right-click>view image. Copy that addy and paste that straight in where you type a post.

1 hour ago, scOtt said:

Just right-click>view image. Copy that addy and paste that straight in where you type a post.

I give up. Maybe it's because I'm using a Mac. I've sent the photo of LewF from the 2012 postseason to Weams and asked him to post it in this thread.

18 minutes ago, weams said:

image.png.985d7f3ad9302354cf32827d39cf1bc0.png

Thank you Weams. I have to figure out how to do it myself at some point!

Took the photo at Yankee Stadium during the ALDS. Top of the 12th inning of a 1-1 game. Look at our lineup!: McLouth; Hardy; Davis; Jones; Wieters; FORD; Reynolds; Andino; Machado batting ninth, with Strop on the mound. Yes, I loved that season too!

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Greg Pappas said:

Going with the former Orioles' theme: I wonder whether Chris Tillman, who last pitched 4 innings for the Rangers' AAA team in August last year, has had any thoughts on trying to return? He's a free agent and apparently hasn't pitched competitively in a year... so, maybe with a fresh arm the 31-year old could make a go of it. I know he was bad at the end there, but he was pretty solid a few years ago.  While the likelihood of him getting that quality form back is remote, one nevers knows. I wish him well, regardless.

I’m surprised that Tillman hasn’t gone up to Driveline in Seattle or a few of the other schools known for increasing velocity and helping in pitch design.  I guess he’s just given up and content in retirement.

• Upvote 1

Lew Ford is the mastermind behind a plan that will end up with Ford as GM and Davis as player manager.  The ruckus in the dugout between Davis & Hyde was the first step.