Jump to content
OFFNY

vs. ASTROS, 8/11

Recommended Posts

o

 

Yesterday, a "Brooks" was the starting pitcher for the Orioles (Aaron Lee Brooks.)

Today, a "Brooks" is the starting pitcher for the opposition (Justin Brooks Verlander.)

 

 

HOUSTON ASTROS

George Chelston Springer III - CF

Jose Altuve - 2B

Michael Charles Brantley, Jr. - LF

Alexander David "A.D." Bregman - 3B

Yordan Alvarez - DH

Carlos Javier Correa Oppenheimer - SS

Aledmys Diaz Serrano - 1B

Robinson David Chirinos Gonzalez - C

William Joshua Reddick - RF

Justin Brooks Verlander - RHP )) (15-4, 2.68 ERA) * 

 

*  )) Leads the Major Leagues in Wins (15), WHIP (0.812), Hits Ceded Per 9 innings (5.423), and Home Runs Ceded (29), and Leads the American League in ERA (2.68), Innings Pitched (157.67), and Strikeouts-to-Walks Ratio (6.242)

 

BALTIMORE O RIOLES

Jonathan Rafael Villar Roque - SS

Trey Mancini - RF

Anthony Santander - CF

Pedro Severino De Leon - C

Jace Ryan "J.R." Peterson - LF

Hanser Joel Alberto Pena - 2B

Chance Sisco - DH

Chris Davis - 1B

Rio Ruiz - 3B

Randall Asher Wojciechowski - RHP )) (2-5, 4.89 ERA)

 

https://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

 

o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

 

HOUSTON ASTROS

Justin Brooks Verlander - RHP )) (15-4, 2.68 ERA) * 

 

*  )) Leads the Major Leagues in Wins (15), WHIP (0.812), Hits Ceded Per 9 innings (5.423), and Home Runs Ceded (29), and Leads the American League in ERA (2.68), Innings Pitched (157.67), and Strikeouts-to-Walks Ratio (6.242)

 

o

o

 

The New York Post is really going out on a limb here ........

 

Astros vs. Orioles: Justin Verlander will Shut Down Baltimore

(By Stitches)

https://nypost.com/2019/08/11/astros-vs-orioles-justin-verlander-will-shut-down-baltimore/

 

o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OFFNY said:

o

 

The New York Post is really going out on a limb here ........

 

Astros vs. Orioles: Justin Verlander will Shut Down Baltimore

(By Stitches)

https://nypost.com/2019/08/11/astros-vs-orioles-justin-verlander-will-shut-down-baltimore/

 

o

I see it’s 83 degrees in Baltimore. I wish that’s what it was here. It’s already 90. Astros will be hard to beat. They’re are a good team. O’s got to be on the ball. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, we're facing the pitcher who leads the majors in home runs allowed, so we should have a good shot today.   Let's go Wojo and the O's!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hunter just said "The Astros go 3 up and 3 down in the 1st inning."

 

I hear the words, write them down, stare at them... no understanding comes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Tx Oriole said:

I see it’s 83 degrees in Baltimore. I wish that’s what it was here. It’s already 90. Astros will be hard to beat. They’re are a good team. O’s got to be on the ball. 

Been very nice here for several days. Low 80's, LOW humidity, nice breeze. More hot and humid coming tomorrow or Tuesday I hear. 🥵

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SteveA said:

OK, we're facing the pitcher who leads the majors in home runs allowed, so we should have a good shot today.   Let's go Wojo and the O's!

It's Verlander. We're doomed. DOOMED I tells ya!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hunter and Ben SHUT UP!!!! Spouting all of Verlander's unreal stats. Making me depressed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if Mike Elias is regretting helping build this team...

 

 

 

AND WE SCORE!!!! I can't believe it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores

News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats







×
×
  • Create New...