Sign in to follow this  
Legend_Of_Joey

Orioles 2020 schedule is out now

9 minutes ago, esmd said:

But why?

LOL just giving you a hard time.....I'm sure US Cellular isn't that bad.....but still, not exactly a destination ballpark.  We skipped it in 2014.

Yeah, I have never been and don't really have a hankering to, but there on only 30 on the list, so you may as well check it off.

13 minutes ago, Big Mac said:

It stinks that it's only a two game series at Wrigley in the middle of the week.  The weekend road series leave a lot to be desired next year.  I'll probably try and do St. Louis and one of Houston or Texas. 

Cheaper flights midweek.

😉

4 hours ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Cubs make their 3rd visit to Camden Yards, among other notable dates.

First time at St. Louis since Deivi Cruz was an Oriole.  First time the Brewers are coming here since Richie Sexson and Geoff Jenkins.

50 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

Yeah, I have never been and don't really have a hankering to, but there on only 30 on the list, so you may as well check it off.

US Cellular is very meh, but Chicago is awesome and you're right, may as well check it off when you can.  I remember they had good soft serve ice cream, so there's that.

1 hour ago, Can_of_corn said:

Just leave them out there.  (Actually if it's a starting pitcher I probably would)

If it's an SP maybe, but they have to fly back to Boston before the break.  Wouldn't want to leave Trey or whomever out west and have him miss the Boston Series. 😛 

2 hours ago, Big Mac said:

It stinks that it's only a two game series at Wrigley in the middle of the week.  The weekend road series leave a lot to be desired next year.  I'll probably try and do St. Louis and one of Houston or Texas. 

I wish St. Louis and Cincinnati were switched, as I haven't been to St. Louis yet and the weather tends to be better over Labor Day than in April. Plus, I doubt I could swing a trip in April as my wife and I are expecting in late February.

I went to Cincinnati this year and recommend it. Fun town and you don't need a rental car if you stay downtown, just take an Uber/Lyft to and from the airport and take the $2 light rail around town.

4 hours ago, markeubanks said:

opening day at home with yankees. sounds fun cant wait

-mark

Two years in a row they start the season at home against the Yankees. Guess it will be two years in a row of me not attending opening day.

2 hours ago, TonySoprano said:

I still remember attending the 17th anniversary of 2131, also vs. NYY.   Ripken statue night and..

I was there, probably my favorite regular season game of the Buck era.

• Upvote 1