Sign in to follow this  
eddie83

Access to every home game in September for $30 total

4 minutes ago, MurphDogg said:

If you click through, it looks like it is actually $55 for two passes, so an even better deal.

How do you feel about season ticket holders? 

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

How do you feel about season ticket holders? 

As a season ticket holder it doesn't bother me, it is more fun going to games when there are more people there. These are standing room only tickets, the Orioles ushers shoo people away that try to sit in the really good seats.

I do think they should offer it to season ticket holders at a discounted rate or even free though. I can see how season ticket holders might be annoyed, but I think the other benefits outweigh that. Most season ticket holders know that you can get in to most unpopular games on Stubhub for $6-10, this isn't much more than that.

• Upvote 1

You can buy the passes and then upgrade at the game.

We sit in the upper box and last year at one of the Detroit games, I checked the app and we upgraded to the club level for like $5 a seat. Wife and kids loved it!

Just now, Upper Deck John said:

You can buy the passes and then upgrade at the game.

We sit in the upper box and last year at one of the Detroit games, I checked the app and we upgraded to the club level for like $5 a seat. Wife and kids loved it!

That is neat, when I have looked the upgrades have been more like $15. For those prices that does seem worth it.

17 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Perhaps I should have worded title better. Access to all September home games.  

I agree, title should be changed.  My first thought was, that's a lot to pay.

5 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I agree, title should be changed.  My first thought was, that's a lot to pay.

23 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

Perhaps I should have worded title better. Access to all September home games.  

You can still edit the title.

This is a fantastic offer. It should have been put in months ago, maybe even last season. No reason to have 7pm Saturday games in September either. They should be moved back to 4 or 1.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, fansince1988 said:

This is a fantastic offer. It should have been put in months ago, maybe even last season.

Yeah, hopefully next season they do it for April and September at least, if not the whole season. Nice to get people out there.

Good deal if anyone wanted to go to more than a couple of games in September. I wonder how many these of they sell.  If they actually forced you to be in the standing room section it would suck but as over 80 percent of the stadium will be empty seems like a deal and a half. 

Now if they could only come up with the $30 for all the beer you can drink in September pass to go with it .

2 hours ago, fansince1988 said:

This is a fantastic offer. It should have been put in months ago, maybe even last season. No reason to have 7pm Saturday games in September either. They should be moved back to 4 or 1.

I agree completely with this.  I am not sure why we are obsessed with 7 pm Saturday games (and have been for years), since plenty of places with hotter weather than Baltimore have afternoon games on Saturdays when parents can take their young kids and not worry about getting them home at midnight. 

2 hours ago, fansince1988 said:

No reason to have 7pm Saturday games in September either. They should be moved back to 4 or 1.

I agree. There was a season ticket holder survey this season asking this exact question and i expressed a strong interest in Saturday September games being played at either 4 or 1. Hopefully they make the change for next year.

• Upvote 1