Jump to content
MongoBoy

vs D-RAYS 8/24

Recommended Posts

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Meadows should have to wear the Austin Powers wig and glasses tomorrow as a part of player's weekend. 

Austin-Powers-International-Man-of-Myste

You give me a British flag Jag and I'll wear that for a week!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Not to jinx him but Means seems like he is WELL back to form.

Little low on the strikeouts but that's the norm for him.  He looks good though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Little low on the strikeouts but that's the norm for him.  He looks good though.

Pounding the strike zone.   63 strikes 25 balls so far. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Davis has quietly put together a streak of putting the ball in play on 6 consecutive at bats this series.

(Yes he's 0 for 6).

BTW, anybody notice Cheslor Cuthbert of the Royals is working an 0 for 40 right now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Davis has quietly put together a streak of putting the ball in play on 6 consecutive at bats this series.

(Yes he's 0 for 6).

BTW, anybody notice Cheslor Cuthbert of the Royals is working an 0 for 40 right now?

NOT a good baseball name. I hear he has an ugly girlfriend too...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harvey next inning?

I get really excited to watch Means, Wojo and now Harvey. They all give me real hope for next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Philip said:

Harvey next inning?

I get really excited to watch Means, Wojo and now Harvey. They all give me real hope for next year.

K, why Wojo?  You got some splainin to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Means thru 7. 100 pitches.

Hopefully we get an inning of Harvey next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Orioles Information


Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores

News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats







×
×
  • Create New...