Sign in to follow this  
OFFNY

vs. ROYALS, 8/31

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Orioles Information

Orioles News and Information

Daily Organizational Boxscores
News

Tony's Takes

Orioles Roster Resource

Orioles Prospect Information

2018 End of Season Top 30 Prospects List

Prospect Scouting Reports

Statistics

2019 Orioles Stats

2019 Orioles Minor League Stats

Baseball Savant Stats

• 1) I get it and most people jump into these discussions without reading the prior pages.   2) How would you know if I valued your opinion? Since you rarely post anything In the forum yet you regularly  use the rep button. I guess if that is your thing it is what it is.  But it really bugs me when I’m bombarded with downvotes from a guy (or two) that doesn’t contribute to the conversation. And one downvote really isn’t a big deal but when it’s a bunch of times it gets annoying. As far as “treating someone like a piece of crap”, my response is usually tied to a previous post. Example, being asked the same question that was answered by me a few pages ago, being told that I need to win a conversation or else, and other provoking replies. 3) I really have no interest in going searching for Ron White and I’m guessing it will just provoke another unpopular response. I was probably out of line calling you a troll. But, I get tired of getting downvotes from you and one other guy. And not even contributing to the conversation. You know kinda playing god by sitting in judgement with the rep button. I’d be willing to bet you’ve handed me nearly as many downvotes as I’ve given out total in my lengthy time here. I guess if that’s your thing it is what it is. But, as a regular poster I’d ask that you please post more and remove your finger from the trigger  Thanks 😉  
    • I agree, I’m okay with the service game. I’m not really sure about what can/would be considered use abuse. It would obviously advantageous to have a handful of these guys all ready at one time.
    • REALLY???? You bumped the Nelson f-ing Cruz thread????
    • I'm getting disillusioned by this board. Beating dead horse after dead horse after dead horse. I need a f-ing break. See y'all maybe when an actual Game Thread is active.   Probably post a song every now and again, because... MUSIC! IMPORTANT stuff.
    • I don't understand what that has to do with what Bonds did between the lines. Who cares that he wasn't liked by the media.
    • Seems like the guys sitting out have all mad tons of money already.  But anyone can sit out this year or any other year if they want to.  Not a big deal to me,
    • Yes, this was actually true. With Buford, Blair, Frank, and Rettenmund in a World Series-tested outfield and Johnson at second since 1966, there was just no room. Moreover, they already had a stable of great starting pitching and thus no reason to trade a star position player for more. I believe Crowley, who had also racked up great stats at Rochester, made the team over Baylor because he was more than two years older, a lefty swinger on a predominantly right-handed hitting team, and could play both the outfield and first base.
  • Popular Contributors